Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Waters

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Shawn
2. Your Age: 30
3. Time Zone: PST
4. Average Online per Day: 6-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Rocky Waters#3009
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Waters
7. Your ID: 179879

1: Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

a)
I have accomplished a lot in the city overall mostly from the LEO side, I have also gained a wealth of experience as the leader of Families
I have gained a wealth of knowledge from my short comings, and I will strive to learn from the things I have done wrong and farther improve upon the thing I have done right.

b) As leader of Bloods I will challenge the other gang leaders to flex their power in the ghetto through gang battles that leaders agree upon at a certain time and place
to that gang dominancy is established in the ghetto.

c) “This city deserves a better class of criminal...and I’m gonna give it to them!” I will make it my mission to elevate the bloods to the status of a terrorist organization in the city. I will make it my mission to build a gang that rivals the power of the FIB.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1.) Knowing and adherence to the rules will be paramount, we will coach inexperienced members daily to ensure actions do not cause problems for the ORG and I will personally hold all my HC to the highest standards in regard to the rules. My HC will serve as an example as how to be Gang members.

2.) I will do my best to make the Gang as dynamic as possible always active and always looking to keep shit popping in the ghetto.

3.) We will recruit daily; they need to be 10 years with a good knowledge of server rules.

4.) I want to form truces with other gangs and if possible, make arrangements with corrupt LEO (those with BIOS only) to further benefit the gang.

5.) I want 100% turfs but win or lose I want to keep it competitive.

6.) I will establish a bonus system that rewards the most elite and active members.

Ranking System:

1: Wannabe
2: Homeboy
3: Thug
4: Hustler
5: Shooter
6: Soldier
7: Young Gangster
8: Street Disciple
9: Street King
10: Turfer
11: Street Enforcer
12: Under Boss
13: Boss
14: Original Gangster
15: Gang Lord

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Shawn
2. Your Age: 30
3. Time Zone: PST
4. Average Online per Day: 6-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Rocky Waters#3009
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Waters
7. Your ID: 179879

1: Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

a)
I have accomplished a lot in the city overall mostly from the LEO side, I have also gained a wealth of experience as the leader of Families
I have gained a wealth of knowledge from my short comings, and I will strive to learn from the things I have done wrong and farther improve upon the thing I have done right.

b) As leader of Bloods I will challenge the other gang leaders to flex their power in the ghetto through gang battles that leaders agree upon at a certain time and place
to that gang dominancy is established in the ghetto.

c) “This city deserves a better class of criminal...and I’m gonna give it to them!” I will make it my mission to elevate the bloods to the status of a terrorist organization in the city. I will make it my mission to build a gang that rivals the power of the FIB.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1.) Knowing and adherence to the rules will be paramount, we will coach inexperienced members daily to ensure actions do not cause problems for the ORG and I will personally hold all my HC to the highest standards in regard to the rules. My HC will serve as an example as how to be Gang members.

2.) I will do my best to make the Gang as dynamic as possible always active and always looking to keep shit popping in the ghetto.

3.) We will recruit daily; they need to be 10 years with a good knowledge of server rules.

4.) I want to form truces with other gangs and if possible, make arrangements with corrupt LEO (those with BIOS only) to further benefit the gang.

5.) I want 100% turfs but win or lose I want to keep it competitive.

6.) I will establish a bonus system that rewards the most elite and active members.

Ranking System:

1: Wannabe
2: Homeboy
3: Thug
4: Hustler
5: Shooter
6: Soldier
7: Young Gangster
8: Street Disciple
9: Street King
10: Turfer
11: Street Enforcer