Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
1. Name: Jay

2. Age: 20

3. Timezone: EST

4.Average daily activity: 8+ hours

5. Discord: Sosa#0075

6. In city name: Sosa Blixky

7: ID: 15883

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been playing in the city for months at consistent level being apart of multiple organizations and families, expirencing different level of role play scenes/scenarios. Being apart of organization and being deputy helped me become a more confident person and always pushing to help and guide people in my organization/family. Being an admin is something that I’ve always been interested and always being keeping my eye on.

2. What are your strengths?

•I’m a very consistent and and approachable person
•I’m always pushing for better and always there to help people.
• I can see both sides of an argument.
• Im a very fair person and I’m not biased or try to show favoritism towards anyone or any family/ organization

3. What is your greatest weakness? Sometimes I doubt myself/underestimate my ability to do something.

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It’s restricted to own one while being an admin)
Yes

Fendi

Player
Player
1. Name: Jay

2. Age: 20

3. Timezone: EST

4.Average daily activity: 8+ hours

5. Discord: Sosa#0075

6. In city name: Sosa Blixky

7: ID: 15883

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been playing in the city for months at consistent level being apart of multiple organizations and families, expirencing different level of role play scenes/scenarios. Being apart of organization and being deputy helped me become a more confident person and always pushing to help and guide people in my organization/family. Being an admin is something that I’ve always been interested and always being keeping my eye on.

2. What are your strengths?

•I’m a very consistent and and approachable person
•I’m always pushing for better and always there to help people.
• I can see both sides of an argument.
• Im a very fair person and I’m not biased or try to show favoritism towards anyone or any family/ organization

3. What is your greatest weakness? Sometimes I doubt myself/underestimate my ability to do something.

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It’s restricted to own one while being an admin)
Yes
Sosa is a very smart and a very good person he should be a admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom