Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Vellaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daksh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30) IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Vella Itachi#1390
6. Your Nickname: Vella Itachi
7. Your ID: 8870
Additional information

Dear Roleplay Selection Committee,

I am writing to express my interest in the role of Leader of the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) organization. As a dedicated and experienced roleplayer, I believe that I have the necessary skills and qualities to lead this organization to greater heights. Below are my responses to the questions outlined in the application format:

1. Leader of...SAHP
  2. The following are three reasons why I want to be a leader of this specific organization:
a) First, I have a deep passion for law enforcement roleplay, and I believe that SAHP is one of the most prestigious and respected organizations in the community. As a leader, I would have the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to uphold the law and protect citizens, all while creating engaging and realistic scenarios for the community to enjoy. The SAHP is known for its professionalism and high standards of conduct. As a leader, I would strive to maintain these standards and promote a culture of professionalism and integrity within the organization.

b) Second, I have extensive experience in almost all legal orgs so I have learned how to manage teams effectively, mediate conflicts, and maintain a positive and productive working environment. I am confident that I can bring these skills to SAHP and help the organization reach its full potential. Being a leader of this organization would enable me to lead by example and inspire others to do the same.
c) Third, I am dedicated to improving the quality of roleplay in the community. As a leader of SAHP, I would have the opportunity to set a high standard for roleplay, encourage members to develop their skills, and create a positive and inclusive environment for all members. As a leader, I would work to identify areas where we can become more efficient and implement changes that would benefit both our officers and the citizens we serve.
  1. My advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization would be to:
a) Encourage members to attend training sessions to improve their skills and knowledge of law enforcement procedures. This could include scenario-based training sessions, as well as workshops on communication, leadership, and conflict resolution.
b)Foster a culture of respect and inclusivity within the organization. This could involve establishing clear rules and expectations for behavior, creating channels for feedback and communication, and celebrating the achievements and contributions of all members.
c)Collaborate with other organizations in the community to create engaging and immersive roleplay scenarios. This could involve hosting joint events, participating in cross-organization investigations, and sharing resources and best practices.
d) Making a friendly environment with other orgs, no toxicity will be tolerated in my org.
e) As a leader, I would set the tone for the organization by leading by example. This would include modeling good RP practices, treating everyone with respect and professionalism, and being a positive influence on others in the organization.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to lead SAHP and contribute to the vibrant roleplaying community.

Sincerely,

[Vella Itachi]

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

I am writing to express my interest in the role of Leader of the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) organization. As a dedicated and experienced roleplayer, I believe that I have the necessary skills and qualities to lead this organization to greater heights. Below are my responses to the questions outlined in the application format:

1. Leader of...SAHP
  2. The following are three reasons why I want to be a leader of this specific organization:
a) First, I have a deep passion for law enforcement roleplay, and I believe that SAHP is one of the most prestigious and respected organizations in the community. As a leader, I would have the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to uphold the law and protect citizens, all while creating engaging and realistic scenarios for the community to enjoy. The SAHP is known for its professionalism and high standards of conduct. As a leader, I would strive to maintain these standards and promote a culture of professionalism and integrity within the organization.

b) Second, I have extensive experience in almost all legal orgs so I have learned how to manage teams effectively, mediate conflicts, and maintain a positive and productive working environment. I am confident that I can bring these skills to SAHP and help the organization reach its full potential. Being a leader of this organization would enable me to lead by example and inspire others to do the same.
c) Third, I am dedicated to improving the quality of roleplay in the community. As a leader of SAHP, I would have the opportunity to set a high standard for roleplay, encourage members to develop their skills, and create a positive and inclusive environment for all members. As a leader, I would work to identify areas where we can become more efficient and implement changes that would benefit both our officers and the citizens we serve.
a) Encourage members to attend training sessions to improve their skills and knowledge of law enforcement procedures. This could include scenario-based training sessions, as well as workshops on communication, leadership, and conflict resolution.
b)Foster a culture of respect and inclusivity within the organization. This could involve establishing clear rules and expectations for behavior, creating channels for feedback and communication, and celebrating the achievements and contributions of all members.
c)Collaborate with other organizations in the community to create engaging and immersive roleplay scenarios. This could involve hosting joint events, participating in cross-organization investigations, and sharing resources and best practices.
d) Making a friendly environment with other orgs, no toxicity will be tolerated in my org.
e) As a leader, I would set the tone for the organization by leading by example. This would include modeling good RP practices, treating everyone with respect and professionalism, and being a positive influence on others in the organization.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to lead SAHP and contribute to the vibrant roleplaying community.

Sincerely,

[Vella Itachi]
++++ barooo

chupa kabraa

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

1. Leader of...SAHP

Sincerely,

[Vella Itachi]
Will be a good leader for sure +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom