Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cooper
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 3-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: Canadian Bacon#1688
6. Your Nickname: Kyle Murphy
7. Your ID: 200

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

There are several reasons why I believe I am the ideal candidate to lead the Ballas gang. Firstly, I operate in the Eastern Standard Timezone, which allows me to reach a broader demographic of people. I plan to appoint deputies from various time zones to ensure that our gang is always active and recruiting with leaders, regardless of the server's time.

Secondly, I have extensive experience as a High Command in both organized crime groups and law enforcement agencies. I have served as a Deputy of Marabunta and LSPD, which has given me a deep understanding of the server rules. Additionally, I believe that recruitment should go beyond asking the basic questions of "How many to rob and pull over" and "Can you shoot in HQs."

Lastly, I know the individuals who can assist me in achieving my goals during my tenure as the leader of the Ballas on EN1. My objectives include achieving 100% Turfs by assembling a highly competitive team for the new turf season, accomplishing 100% Sprays to earn maximum profit for the gang, and reaching 0 Warnings during my term, which is a difficult task but achievable with the right high command. I have emphasized these goals in my applications because I am dedicated to accomplishing them.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Create an environment for new players to learn and experience gang life

- Actively participate in RP scenarios without any rule breaks

- Knowledge of the rules will need to be better than "aRe YoU aLlOwEd To ShOoT iN hQ"

- Starting RP beef with the legal orgs of the city to increase scenarios between gangs and LEOs

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Approved

Interviews will be at 18.00 Server time on 14/04/2023
Make sure to be in discord waiting room prior to the interview time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom