Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sheikh Shajid
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 9, 2023
Time of violation
19:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/T9puSFxJjm0

Sheikh Level

Player
Player
i was doing my job. i was about to invite him to the job but suddenly this guy comes and kill us booth in green zone.
all in pov.

Dekin Cidhim

Player
Player
Yeah I understand but at the time we were patrolling the ghetto and it was really heavy 10-10 and I saw your POV you were outside the debt collection office

it was a 10-10 situation, i thought you guys were also in the fight so it's not my fault I also fear for my life the gang members were beating me so what i do

Tell me hassy??

you can check the full pov here and then decide :

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
Yeah I understand but at the time we were patrolling the ghetto and it was really heavy 10-10 and I saw your POV you were outside the debt collection office

it was a 10-10 situation, i thought you guys were also in the fight so it's not my fault I also fear for my life the gang members were beating me so what i do

Tell me hassy??

you can check the full pov here and then decide :
in ur pov 7:55 ID 16839 shooting inside greenzone. LMAO
self expose.

Last edited:

Rick Quantum

Player
Player
in ur pov 7:55 ID 16839 is also shooting inside greenzone. LMAO
self expose.
Wow dont care about your life sheikh lol. First watch you pov you have to fear for your life not doesn mean u r in gz and saw both of the pov and you guy guys are really dumb make no sense heavy gun fight going on and you guys are there lol. Really appreciate

overall no fear rp

Rick Quantum

Player
Player
imagine a fam member being retard and tired every possible way to force close the forum but still failed.
but it could've been resolved by saying one single word "sorry".
too much braindead to understand that lmao
Really you guys are really dumb even you are in same Family you guys did forum really funny and I Hope shiekh will get punishment for fear rp and one more thing if picchii will get punishment for gz you guys really lost Salvatore trust lol. Make no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom