Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sheikh Shajid
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 9, 2023
Time of violation
19:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/T9puSFxJjm0

Ell Miraz

Player
Player
when u are too illiterate to continue the debate in English and starts abusing in native language.
How about you go on google yea? type in my english texts and yours on urban dictionary and see who's illiterate and needs to get back to school and learn English again. Im sure searching won't hurt you since you have no life already;)

Alex Deadman

Player
Player
when u are too illiterate to continue the debate in English and starts abusing in native language.
OMG wtf you meant by native i saw you to born in the slam located Fakirapul water tank your life is meaningless kid
also it is full of disappointments, just ask your parents. Even dogs don’t like you, I think you better die on a weekday, because no one will break their weekend plans to attend your funeral cause you’re the poster child for Birth Control.

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
OMG wtf you meant by native i saw you to born in the slam located Fakirapul water tank your life is meaningless kid
also it is full of disappointments, just ask your parents. Even dogs don’t like you, I think you better die on a weekday, because no one will break their weekend plans to attend your funeral cause you’re the poster child for Birth Control.
least learn how to spell English words.
btw your backstory is nice, i feel pity for u

Shabbir Hossain

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing The Evidence, i have decided to Accept this report
ID 16839 Will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom