Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efe Pinkman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL--: Efe
2. Your age--: 20
3. Time zone--: GMT+3(Turkey)
4. Average online per day--: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord--: Efey#6666
6. Your Nickname--: Efe Plnkman
7. Your ID--: 213534

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I’ve been on leadership for gangs like 100+ days. 4 times as a deputy and last time I was leader of Bloods. Also I was even leader of an unofficial family too. I started to learn my leadership skills with Richard Gravitas (Richard Warrior) when I was his deputy at Bloods. Bloods was the first gang where I actually achieved and deserved the deputy role accessand it's one of the most important gangs in the city. I want to lead Bloods again and reach very active numbers like what I did before. I want to run succes with my deputies and my good high commands.

b) I will keep this gang active and safe by having the right HC and Deputies to lead the gang, especially when I’m not around. When I was Deputy of Bloods under Richard's term, we had zero warnings in first 30 days. Best RP and least amount of trouble with most activity during this time. I learned many things from him and my experience will continue to have the best RP while not getting in trouble.

c) Bloods is most important gang in this city because if Bloods is here nobody can't run for any succes. Someone like me with the best deputies can reach the top gang in this city. I am aiming to reach full 60 days with this best gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Events. Which one is necessary for gangs; Gun Store Robberies, Store Robberies, FZ and hostage situations will be at every single day.

2. Interviews. Second important thing for gangs. If we want to protect ourselves from warnings, we have to prepare very strong questions and take peoples interviews one by one.

3. Creating Turf Team who can reach %100 with very less mistakes.

4. Doing good RP when we are doing hostage situations and robbing in ghetto.

5. Giving bonuses if we win necessary events and our target is maximum spray profits for every hour.

6. My aim will be reach most active gang in grand rp history. I will choose my highcommands for this purpose.

7. We will accepty only respectful peoples I don't want to see any drama and toxicity in Ballas.

8. Have Deputies who can lead this best gang when I am not in the city.

9. Taking both side of ghetto also spraying everywhere.

ege salvatore

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL--: Efe
2. Your age--: 20
3. Time zone--: GMT+3(Turkey)
4. Average online per day--: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord--: Efey#6666
6. Your Nickname--: Efe Plnkman
7. Your ID--: 213534

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I’ve been on leadership for gangs like 100+ days. 4 times as a deputy and last time I was leader of Bloods. Also I was even leader of an unofficial family too. I started to learn my leadership skills with Richard Gravitas (Richard Warrior) when I was his deputy at Bloods. Bloods was the first gang where I actually achieved and deserved the deputy role accessand it's one of the most important gangs in the city. I want to lead Bloods again and reach very active numbers like what I did before. I want to run succes with my deputies and my good high commands.

b) I will keep this gang active and safe by having the right HC and Deputies to lead the gang, especially when I’m not around. When I was Deputy of Bloods under Richard's term, we had zero warnings in first 30 days. Best RP and least amount of trouble with most activity during this time. I learned many things from him and my experience will continue to have the best RP while not getting in trouble.

c) Bloods is most important gang in this city because if Bloods is here nobody can't run for any succes. Someone like me with the best deputies can reach the top gang in this city. I am aiming to reach full 60 days with this best gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Events. Which one is necessary for gangs; Gun Store Robberies, Store Robberies, FZ and hostage situations will be at every single day.

2. Interviews. Second important thing for gangs. If we want to protect ourselves from warnings, we have to prepare very strong questions and take peoples interviews one by one.

3. Creating Turf Team who can reach %100 with very less mistakes.

4. Doing good RP when we are doing hostage situations and robbing in ghetto.

5. Giving bonuses if we win necessary events and our target is maximum spray profits for every hour.

6. My aim will be reach most active gang in grand rp history. I will choose my highcommands for this purpose.

7. We will accepty only respectful peoples I don't want to see any drama and toxicity in Ballas.

8. Have Deputies who can lead this best gang when I am not in the city.

9. Taking both side of ghetto also spraying everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom