Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png

1. Your name IRL : Touqeer Makrani
2. Your age. : 19
3. Time zone. : IST +5:30GMT ( but playing at NA time)
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord. : Ethandavis#9758
6. Your Nickname : Ethan davis
7. Your ID : 73113
NwJfItl.png

:- I am part of grandrp since almost 6 months. In, this duration i have been in all organization either legal or illegal. In my life ( in city ) i had work at diffrent position in diffrent org. this is me a better ideas about rules regarding city,org and illegal org.

1:- i want to become admin, because nowdays rp has been disturbed by new players those do not understand city rule. If i get chance to be admin i will work hard to improve rp in city, which will make city a very good and people also enjoy living in city

2:- Despite beign in GTM 5:30, i always stay in city while NA time, because i have finished with my study and i can give my proper focus to work as admin

3:- As member of city i have also made certain mistake and i have learned from that, currently i have revised all rule which is implemented on citizens as well as leaders of diffrent organization

5-As admin i promise that i wont descriminate between people to who i know or dont know i will be on my way and take right action who is in fault

2. What are your strengths?
1:- I am a quick learner and great listener
2:- I know the rules very well
3:- I always stay clam and behave very good with other weather i know them or not
4:-I keep everyone equal either he/she is my friend or not ( proper justice giver)
5:- Proper time managment

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Everyone has weakness some of them are:
1:- sometime makes sillly mistake
2:- lose impatience some time

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, it was great journey as RP player but now i am ready to leave RP life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
i am not a owner of any business but if i was owner then also i will get ready to sell it

Hope best RP will be maintained in GRAND RP

Regards,
Ethan Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom