Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Fusion

No wife :(
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Joseph
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PDT
4. Average online per day 4h+
5. Your Discord jOse#3450
6. Your Nickname Jose Brooks
7. Your ID 14372
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I'd like to lead the SAHP because I've worked in many state organizations. I've wanted to lead the SAHP for far too long because I see a couple of flaws in the organization that need to be addressed. A few of these are low activity, units that do not obey the chain of command, and so on.
Next, I'd like to change how other organizations treat one another. For far too long, I've seen legal organizations not get along, despite the fact that we're all on the same team fighting gangsters. Our job is to work together to protect the city, not to go against each other.
Finally, my organization will have several departments, some of which are listed below.
Border Patrol, SWAT, HR, Highway Patrol, Intelligence
HR is divided into two sections: FTD and IA. FTD will be in charge of training new troopers and conducting their interviews. IA will check logs to ensure that members are properly logging, as well as body cam and activity checks, among other things.
Border Patrol will protect the state by checking people's trunks and searching them as they pass through border checkpoints. They do this to ensure that no drugs or illegal weapons are being smuggled.

SWAT will manage all events in the city that fall under the jurisdiction of SAHP. They will be in charge of events such as hostage situations, bank robberies, and aircraft carriers, among others. They will also host trainings with other organizations in order to maintain healthy relationships between other organizations' special forces.
Highway Patrol will be in charge of all patrolling on the outskirts of the city. They will aid SWAT on their missions.
Intelligence will gather evidence and plan busts. The intelligence department will then transmit all evidence to the FIB so that casefiles against gangs can be created.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
To begin, I would like to organize regular activities with curators in which all citizens may participate, such as marches and airshows.

Second, I'd like to have a variety of bonus and promotion systems in place so that there can be a lot of activity in the organization.

I would also like to have regular trainings with special officers from different organizations so that strong and healthy ties may be developed amongst them.

I'd like to encourage my officers to utilize more commands like /me /do and /try so that all players' RP experiences improve significantly!

Ranking System

30) Sheriff
29) Undersheriff
28) Assistant Sheriff
27) Chief of Staff
26) Chief of Division
25) Deputy Chief of Division
24) District Attorney
High Command
===============
23)Supervisor
22) Director