Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Travis Koboltjaeger
Administrators nickname
justin bolt
Date
Apr 9, 2023
Time
19:35
Proofs

Travis Sessa

Player
Player
ID: 555
Ingamename: Travis Koboltjäger
Why are you banned? 1.4
How long are you banned? 60 days
How long lasts your sentence? 60 days
Why should we unban you

Hello Mazhor,

I was banned for rule 1.4 "Twinking". First of all I want to say that I am very sorry and extremely regret it because grand rp is my favorite server and I just miss it . I would be extremely happy about a second chance because I really like to play grand rp, invested a lot of time and energy in the project and miss the events and time with my family and friends. I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance, i promise that i won't do another mistake or break any rules i just want to play on the server again because i really miss to play on the server. I love this server and play everyere free time on this i want to come back and make goods RP

Thanks Mazhor

Select for moderation

TyronMaliu

Player
Player
Why are you banned? 1.4
Why should we unban you

Hello Mazhor,

I was banned for rule 1.4 "Twinking". First of all I want to say that I am very sorry and extremely regret it because grand rp is my favorite server and I just miss it . I would be extremely happy about a second chance because I really like to play grand rp, invested a lot of time and energy in the project and miss the events and time with my family and friends. I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance, i promise that i won't do another mistake or break any rules i just want to play on the server again because i really miss to play on the server. I love this server and play everyere free time on this i want to come back and make goods RP

Thanks Mazhor

Select for moderation
Wewwy Guht Player he never Twied to Pwlay onfair

Chase ¥

Player
Player
Why are you banned? 1.4
Why should we unban you

Hello Mazhor,

Thanks Mazhor

Select for moderation
Ein sehr begabter spieler und hat in meinen Augen nie was mit Cheats zu tun gehabt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom