Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabyasachi2580

Player
Player
Family Name - THE DOLLARS
Family Owner - Protyay Dey|162776
Family House Number - 1734
Family Owner Discord - protyay04#8746
Family Owner Forum Link - Protyay Dey

Family Logo:-

Background Story:-

Protyay Dey was born on January 3 2003 on sarkari hospital. His mother name is Susmita Dey. His father name is Shashank Dey. His younger brother name is Swayamshu Dey. Protyay Dey was 9 years old. His younger brother age is 5 years old. Swayamshu and protyay dey are two brothers who love each other very much.
Protyay Dey (gameover backwards) is a confused gangster. Having lived the high life being the son of one of the riches people in Liberty city, he felt the need to make his own name. Leaving his rich roots behind, he started small, nickel and dime convince stores and such. One day he met a girl, a girl who put a bullet in his back as he was leaving a robbery. Left for dead, he woke in the hospital handcuffed to the bed. His short lived life as a criminal was over....or was it?? He looks up from his sorrows to see the girl who shot him, dressed in all tight black leather, blasting the two cops guarding his room. She throw him his clothes and rushed him outside. Waiting was her jet black motorcycles. She hops on and signals for him to do the same. 20 minutes later they are free from the cops and stop outside Blain county. Who is she he wonders, will he ever know.. After a long silence, she finally offers her name. Imma. Odd name but who was he to speak. She revealed that she was a paid assassin, sent by his father. His father was ashamed of the life Protyay Dey had chosen and decided death was a better solution than the stain on the family name that his son had become. Protyay Dey father had refused to pay Imma for her services since Protyay hadn't died. There was something about Protyay Dey that Imma liked, something about him told her he should die...at least not yet. Now they are both on the run, lawless duo, running from the cops and the million dollar bounty Protyay father has placed on both their heads. And then Protyay dey and Swayamshu are going to Turkey to visit. Once there was a man in turkey the man tell me where are you from Protyay dey was told that I am from Delhi. The man tell that my friend is live on Delhi. His friend name is Mukesh Rath. The man told that my friend is do MBBS on delhi. And another one man is coming he said that you want to join gang.. Protyay and swayamshu said yes I want to join your gang because I want to protect the city.

Our Family Goals:-

-Respect every members and admins.
-Do not break city rules/ server rules.
-Be loyal to members and admins.

-Take new people from the city and make them one of the most powerful people in the city.

Long Term Goals:-
-Winning as many family raids/events as possible.
-Keeping loyal members in the family.
-Becoming the 1st family in the city

Business Model/Family Operations:-
-Bank Heists and Store robberies.
-Theft of luxury and rare cars.
-Flipping and selling items on black market.
-Do highways robberies.
-Production and sale of charged batteries.

Family Ranks:-
10-LEADER Founder and the leader of the family. Makes all the decisions.
9-DEPUTY The second in command in the family. While leader is not in the city the Deputy makes all the decisions for the family.
8-MASTER He third in command in the family. They take care of the family by helping out the family members when needed.
7-VETERAN Rules the members, helps out family to get better.
6-MERCENARY The family members who helps the family to get better.
5-DISCIPLE More experienced members than rats. Who knows how to make money, drugs and shooting.
4-SOLDIER Member that gathers other members for events.
3-APPRENTICE Assists the manager, provides integrity.
2- INITIATE The family members who learned the basics.
1-RECRUIT The last in command in the family who wants to earn how to make money easily and how to live in the city.

Family Rules:-
1-Respect to everyone.
2-Don't take anything from the family transport's trunk without telling.
3-Don't antiafk in the family house.
4-Don't leave the vehicles that run out of fuel at the family home.
5-Know the rules of the server.
6-Don't be toxic.

Family Outfit:-

Last edited:

Sabyasachi2580

Player
Player
Sir This is the correct answer and correct hyperlink you check it and give me unofficial organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom