Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Quetzal Coadl
Suspect ID
603/2789/8556
Date of violation
Jan 6, 2022
Time of violation
21:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/t1-tgyaWcUE

Creed Fox

Player
Player
Of course, if there is no other event after this event, it does not constitute a problem for me.
thank you for understanding me came too speak about the RDM situation and something kicked off witch resulted in them aiming guns so my friends shot as we were fearing our lives so i dont see why this is a rdm post as we came too speak about why we were shot because we couldnt understand you as you were speaking in a language i do not know what it means and you said you were counting down and because we do not understand your language we didnt leave as we didnt know what you were asking so i am sorry for all actions preformed in the video by my friends but next time please just take a moment too understand if the people speak or dont speak the same language as you so they will understand the request . I am sorry for everyones actions

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
I know that everyone can speak freely outside of the green zone, if you show us a pejorative attitude because we don't speak English, it's both racist and rude.
No decision has been made regarding the punishment of these individuals.
I hope that such incidents will not happen again and I accept their apology, but it is clear from the video recordings that these people are undeniably guilty.

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
I know that everyone can speak freely outside of the green zone, if you show us a pejorative attitude because we don't speak English, it's both racist and rude.
No decision has been made regarding the punishment of these individuals.
I hope that such incidents will not happen again and I accept their apology, but it is clear from the video recordings that these people are undeniably guilty.
I understand where your coming from but ID:8556 did not shoot before you guys started therefore he/she is not undeniably guilty. She only started shooting after you guys did. You also shot them multiple times without a warning before. I recommend you tell your family/mafia to stop shooting without a warning. We will not fight again.

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 194 will receive a punishment for PG
You are not allowed to use Organization drone for personal uses.
ID 603 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 2789 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 8556 will receive a punishment for RDM
They pointed guns at you and demand you to leave the area without any shot.
You didn't had a reason to start shoot them, no harm happened.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom