Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ali Gyp
Administrators nickname
Andy Lemon
Date
Jun 30, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/3301/page-3

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
Hi so continuing my forum complain which has been closed anonymously with the matter of fact that i posted that complaint for breaking rules it has nothing to do with or w/e with bloods gang

The rule which has been broken was shooting in the city and robbing in the city which is not even allowed

Even if the gang is disbanned i don't really care about that what do i care about is the person who is getting robbed and killed in the city even if hes in a gang or not it not has to be done.

I do have alot of respect for Kevin who was taking care of that complaint and was in touch with me about this particular complaint via emails but then Andy showed up and closed it as this was meant or related to be with a gang.

either ways the rules has been broken with or without being in a gang i have been killed in city and got robbed in city.

Thank you for your time reading this i hope to get any results after reading this.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
We dont post complaints spending our precious time uploading evidence if it doesn’t has to be punished thats kind of retarded in my view

If i am wasting my energy convincing admins that what they have to do correctly so whats the point of having that upper hand over the players if youre that scared to give out the punishements to the people who break the rules?

if i am being right here and i posted a complaint against someone that admin will have grudges against me and never give me a favour next time so you guys also neeeds to fix that as well

Each and everyone needs to have a right to be considered similar and the actions shouldnt be biased at all cause it effects our gaming experience and quality

I can actually provide with the evidence of being discriminated/ bullied / punished without seeing the opposite evidence and much more

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
All participants were punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom