Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey Haram

Player
Player
Name irl= Max

Age IRL= 18

Time zone in the game: UTC +2

Average online time per day: 3 to 5 hours

Discord: Huh#7532

Nickname: Trey drHaram

ID: 6166

Additional information:

Hey everyone, I'm Trey and I'm ready to take on the leadership role for the Bloods gang. We're currently facing some struggles, but with my criminal expertise and experience, I believe we can transform the gang into a more active and focused organization that's ready to take on any challenge.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I've been around the block a few times and I know what it takes to be a successful leader. I have the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to lead the Bloods to the top of the criminal underworld.

As the leader of the Bloods, I prioritize keeping things cool, calm, and under control. I won't tolerate any drama or disagreements among gang members because it only distracts us from our goals. I'm always willing to teach my fellow gang members about leadership and how to advance in the criminal world.

Respect is everything in the criminal world. No matter your rank, you deserve equal treatment and respect. We all have our own unique skills and roles to play, and together, we'll work to make the Bloods the most respected and feared gang in the city.

3. Advice for improving roleplay level in the organization:

Following the rules is crucial to gaining the trust and respect of other gang members. It's important that we all understand and adhere to the rules, so we can operate smoothly and effectively as a team.

The lack of genuine roleplay in criminal organizations is a common issue, and it's something we need to change. Let's work together to create more roleplaying opportunities, such as forming alliances with other gangs and expanding the lore of Los Santos. By engaging in roleplay, we can resolve conflicts and build healthy rivalries, making the Bloods a stronger and more respected gang in the city.

The Bloods are a selective gang and we only accept new members who pass an interview with the high command. We're looking for individuals who have the skills, knowledge, and dedication to be valuable assets to our organization.

Breaking rules for fun or trivial reasons is not tolerated in the Bloods. We take our roleplay seriously and our reputation is important to us. If there are any issues or concerns, we'll address them in a mature and respectful manner.

As a gang, we're always looking for ways to improve our roleplaying skills. We want to create an immersive and realistic environment for everyone to enjoy. This means thinking creatively and finding ways to engage in roleplay beyond typical gang activities.

My goals for this term are taking over new territories, expanding our criminal empire, participating in all events, and ensuring the Bloods are the most feared and respected gang in Los Santos. I'm committed to achieving these goals by working closely with my fellow gang members and leading by example. We'll do whatever it takes to make the Bloods the best gang out there.

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Rejected

This shouldve been a Ballas application instead of Bloods as written in the title of app.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom