Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mark_Dior
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Jan 6, 2022
Time
18:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpoW6emIHLw

Markmajor

Player
Player
as you can see i was wearing 51% aka 2/3rds green and I got put into demorgan for not wearing it when I was, also i actually put a shirt on aswell just before he put me in you can clearly see im wearing 51% this ruined my whole battleship experience and to be honest I feel this was done for no reason and could have been fully avoided.

Also I have no idea why my microphone was recording if u need to hear what i was saying you could request his pov I guess i genuinely have nothing to hide but i dont know why it hasnt recorded i never said anything disrespectful, i was trying to explain i was wearing 51% and whats the reason for this,

also he gave me the wrong punishment he put title as general 1.7 "in the left eye" not ghetto rule 1.7.

DrPatato

Player
Player
SHOES, TOP AND BOTTOM COUNTS IN 51%
I don't want to put my opinion but we need to be calm whenever we're in any argument about rules and stuff.

.Matee Prior

Ayyyy, they done let the GDs in the door
Player
#freeMarkDior

bandicam_2021-12-22_01-10-11-008.jpg

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Pants and T-shirt must be in gang color, instead of arguing u could on request change then, u selected your way,

So Next time u will have in GANG color PANTS and SHIRT as in rules clearly told about CLOTHS - not shoes not Accessories or anything else beside CLOTHS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom