Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kushmush

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ibrahim

2. Your age: 26

3. Time zone: GMT+2

4. Average online per day: 6-8

5. Your Discord: ibrahimcifci#0775

6. Your Nickname: Abraham Ovicc

7. Your ID: 247837

Additional information

1. Leader of the The Families

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).
-I have good experience in gangs and other legal organization. I played the role of under deputy in marabunta and vagos before. I will be tolerant and welcome everyone in this organization. I will bring a rank system to everyone equally and fairly. So i plan to ensure solidarity within the gang and be strict. If i become a leader i will be very disciplined and neat about events. I will from very nice squad to lead the gang in my absence (Deputy and Underdeputy)

-I stayed active in gangs for about 3-4 months and participated in all activities. 1 term marabunta underdeputy, 1 term vagos underdeputy and other than that, i worked in SAHP for 3 months legally under the leadership of Kaii Fox and Rocky Waters.

-I believe i can succesfully lead this gang. Believing is half the battle. Than in advance to everyone who supports me.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
Interviews very important. I will try to help people with RP as much as i can. If the person in front of me does not know about RP, i will lead her/him in this matter so that i can make her/him play this RP more enjoyapble and nice. But i cant get someone who doesnt know about the rules in my gang because i cant put myself others or the gang at risk. This is very important. I will try to do my best.
-Getting %100 turfs
-Hiring people for Graffiti and special team for it
-Hostage situations with LEO ‘ s , then Gun store rob , Store rob, Robbing in the highway
-Maintain control of the ghetto

Karl Flawless

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ibrahim

2. Your age: 26

3. Time zone: GMT+2

4. Average online per day: 6-8

5. Your Discord: ibrahimcifci#0775

6. Your Nickname: Abraham Ovicc

7. Your ID: 247837

Additional information

1. Leader of the The Families

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).
-I have good experience in gangs and other legal organization. I played the role of under deputy in marabunta and vagos before. I will be tolerant and welcome everyone in this organization. I will bring a rank system to everyone equally and fairly. So i plan to ensure solidarity within the gang and be strict. If i become a leader i will be very disciplined and neat about events. I will from very nice squad to lead the gang in my absence (Deputy and Underdeputy)

-I stayed active in gangs for about 3-4 months and participated in all activities. 1 term marabunta underdeputy, 1 term vagos underdeputy and other than that, i worked in SAHP for 3 months legally under the leadership of Kaii Fox and Rocky Waters.

-I believe i can succesfully lead this gang. Believing is half the battle. Than in advance to everyone who supports me.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
Interviews very important. I will try to help people with RP as much as i can. If the person in front of me does not know about RP, i will lead her/him in this matter so that i can make her/him play this RP more enjoyapble and nice. But i cant get someone who doesnt know about the rules in my gang because i cant put myself others or the gang at risk. This is very important. I will try to do my best.
-Getting %100 turfs
-Hiring people for Graffiti and special team for it
-Hostage situations with LEO ‘ s , then Gun store rob , Store rob, Robbing in the highway
-Maintain control of the ghetto
+++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom