Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sheen Black
Administrators nickname
Rio Cassano
Date
Apr 10, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yPWLK7Y

Sandy

Player
Player
Dear Administration Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my recent ban one EN3. I understand that my ban was issued due to my disrespectful behavior towards the admin team, and I wholeheartedly apologize for my actions. I am committed to making amends and ensuring that such incidents do not happen again in the future. Firstly, I would like to express my sincere regret for my conduct. My behavior was unbecoming and disrespectful to the admin team, and I accept full responsibility for my actions. I understand that you have a responsibility to maintain a friendly and respectful environment for all players, and my actions were contrary to that goal. In the heat of the moment, I failed to consider the consequences of my words and actions, and I am truly sorry for that. I want to assure you that I have taken the time to reflect on my behavior and have come to understand the importance of treating others with respect, particularly those who volunteer their time to make our gaming experience enjoyable. As a dedicated and passionate player, I have genuinely enjoyed being part of The Grand RP Project community. During my ban, I have realized the significance of the opportunity to participate in such an immersive and engaging environment, and I am eager to be a positive and contributing member once again. Given the chance to return, I promise to adhere to the server rules and treat all members, including the admin team, with the respect and consideration they deserve. I understand that my ban is for seven days, but I kindly request that you reconsider the length and allow me to return to the community sooner. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my appeal. I am committed to learning from this experience and ensuring that it does not happen again. I look forward to your response and hope that you will grant me the opportunity to make amends and become a valuable member of The Grand RP Project community once again. Sincerely, Sheen Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom