Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayden Miller

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Emin
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: weo#9999
6. Your Nickname: James Richardon
7. Your ID: 226398

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I spent a lot of time in SAHP, this may be the best organization. Everyone is disciplined and works hard when appropriate. Since I see this as rare for an organization like SAHP, I want to carry this disciplined and hard work to the top and I am absolutely sure that I will participate in all organizations, I will use all the experience and knowledge I have gained here, people who deserve it Those who don't deserve it will not get rank until they work better. The illegals will lose, the legals will win. We will not be enemies with any legal organization that will win, we will be friends with all of them and show that the legal ones are the best. In the old terms, we were doing our job happily with our friends, we were doing whatever was asked as much as we could. We will maintain the quality and will not allow illegal business in our region.

We will help people as much as we can and work with all our energies to keep the city safe.

that we have a large number of events and we will be the ones who go to the events the most.

There is something special about SAHP highway robberies we will try to stay ahead of these robberies as much as possible we will do a helicopter check every hour for any gang activity those with asu certification can do it.

I will do promotion ceremonies to give people what they deserve, sometimes I will give two or 1 depending on the situation.

We will value our departments much more than before. our Departments will be: Undercover, S.W.A.T, Human Resources & Training, Internal Affairs and Highway Patrol.

We will go to every 911 call and to protect ourselves we will enter the area after scanning the area with drones.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I am thinking of recruiting people who know RP as well as possible, this issue will be discussed with the human resources chief and the questions will be accordingly, I will ask the human resources to measure the roleplay level of our members, not only through recruitment and training, this is very important to me, our roleplay quality must be at the best level.

Rank Structure

30) Sheriff
29) Under-Sheriff
28) Commander
27) Chief Of Staff
26) Chief Of Department
25) Deputy Chief Of Deparment
24) District Attorney
23) US Marshall
22) Captain
------- HC -------
21) Lieutenant