Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed RDM - Provoking - Rules of communication 3.1 ID | 275347

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Ntrone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2023
Time of violation
23:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckwXbfls12w

Ali Ntrone

Player
Player
turkish admin pleas

constant harassment and harassment in front of the family home
please take care of turkish admin

will understand more clearly

id 231058
id 275347

Bilerek yumruk atiyor ve pov aliyor o yumrugu yanlislikla değil isteyerek atiyor !!
yumruk attiği adam bizim aileden ve uyarmaya gitti
ban yedigim form

karsı kaldirima dikkat

so i went to jail and got 7 days warning

he punches on purpose and my friend went to talk to him but he inadvertently pretends to punch this game means exploiting vulnerability

bilerek yumruk atiyor ve arkadaşim onunla konuşmaya gitti ama istemeyerek yumruk atma takliti yapiyor bu oyun açığı kullanmak demek

bu yüzden ban ve warning yedim form açmiş ve bizi hapse attirmiş ? lütfen destek cıkın bize bu gidişle yanliş anlamayin ama oyuncu kalmayacak ortada bir durum var ve yaşini başini almiş adamlar bunlar yüzünden oyunu bırakiyor

Last edited:

westtblood

Player
Player
Rejected - RDM | 231058 ,
I opened a form on the same person yesterday, but no judgment or justice was applied on his mistakes and toxins, but today the toxins he has done many times have been recorded.We ask for help from just administrators so that this person receives the necessary punishment.breaks the rules and the peace of the game . Even if you ignore all the mistakes he has made, it is a separate crime to kill us even though he knows we are in the same gang.

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
Reviewed

ID 231058 will receive a punishment for Gen 3.1 + Provoking + FailRP + NLR + RDM
ID 275347 will receive a punishment for Gen 3.1 + RDM
ID 269492 will receive a punishment for MetaGaming + RDM
ID 260051 will receive a punishment for UB demands+ RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom