Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shawn Gangster
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/woRyyeI2dGo

Shawn125

Player
Player
arrested me faster 20 min 48189,67005,69685,65247,95354

and also 48189 pushed me at corner i don't no why

before arrested they did not ask my right after i asked for lawyer and then they say me u need lawyer

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Admin its my humble request to ask him for extended POV because my friend read him Miranda right which are for lawyers and there is rule :- .14 You have 25 minutes to put a person in jail starting from the moment of cuffing them. (If will be afforded presence of lawyer this time can be increased). We have 25 minutes To process him

Shawn125

Player
Player
Admin i need pov of officer while cuffing to end i did not asked for lawyer i sayed i dont need lawyer

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time .
Requesting Id 85797 to provide extended pov ( When they cuff you ) for the same situation .
you have 6 hours to respond here

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
arrested me faster 20 min 48189,67005,69685,65247,95354

and also 48189 pushed me at corner i don't no why

before arrested they did not ask my right after i asked for lawyer and then they say me u need lawyer
Hello I'm the officer who processed you the white top and white pants FIB
What do I have in this ? I was just called by the NG I'm just doing what I was told and it's still an IC issue not an OOC issue
Even tho that you pov doesn't contain you're voice
Maybe you're using GeForce experience same as me which do this bug sometimes and reset the mic to 0% I've been there sir and I understand your anger but from my side I haven't done anything wrong to you
You're pov is not valid but for me idc BC I've been there and got despised BC of it but wish you the best

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Requesting ID 85797 to provide whole situation pov . ( When they cuff you till they put you in Jumpsuit ) .

Pov should be Un-edited + Own voice ( Mic sound ) should be there .
You have 6 hours to respond

Shawn125

Player
Player
i did not pov when they cuffing but i request u to provide pov of the officer while they cuffed me because anyone one who worked in organization he or she have to record they pov while on work still 72 hours they can not delete they pov, so i need pov of officer who cuffed me u will get the time of cuffing.

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
i did not pov when they cuffing but i request u to provide pov of the officer while they cuffed me because anyone one who worked in organization he or she have to record they pov while on work still 72 hours they can not delete they pov, so i need pov of officer who cuffed me u will get the time of cuffing.
If you don't have pov with sound

The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • Evidence is cropped or edited.

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Time When got Cuffed.
image.png

Time When you in jumpsuit: -
image.png

Total: - 22 Minutes

Shawn125

Player
Player
i did not asked for lawyer then the time should me 20 min not 25 min if i asked for lawyer than its should be 25min

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
i did not asked for lawyer then the time should me 20 min not 25 min if i asked for lawyer than its should be 25min
u dumb thats it
25min if your not asking for a lawyer
if you do then there no time limit you can wait until u die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom