Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
William Ekorna
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2023
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Cd0wAX_f4Ug_shorturl.at/sBSZ7_shorturl.at/ahpqz

William Eko

Player
Player
I was following a fam member who works in GOV and i am asking him if he needs a ride to GOV it continues like that for a couple mins and he puls out a flashlight and then a shotgun. Why i know he has a shotgun is because he shot me with it when he was running in getto (He is in GOV I do not have body cam of this but he said he does) at 3:50 in vid he points a shotgun at me and orders i get out of car and to put hands on head then he asks me to give him the car keys but it is a rental so i cant give him car keys and he orders me to drive away so i do and then i come back and he is gone. After i turns off body cam i see him at capital after a few min and i think Devin Hylten i think he has body cam of the situation at capital but i dont know if u need that so ask him. And i have screen shots from one other person of him pointing guns in city.

William Eko

Player
Player
I was following a fam member who works in GOV and i am asking him if he needs a ride to GOV it continues like that for a couple mins and he puls out a flashlight and then a shotgun. Why i know he has a shotgun is because he shot me with it when he was running in getto (He is in GOV I do not have body cam of this but he said he does) at 3:50 in vid he points a shotgun at me and orders i get out of car and to put hands on head then he asks me to give him the car keys but it is a rental so i cant give him car keys and he orders me to drive away so i do and then i come back and he is gone. After i turns off body cam i see him at capital after a few min and i think Devin Hylten i think he has body cam of the situation at capital but i dont know if u need that so ask him. And i have screen shots from one other person of him pointing guns in city.
link first link is body cam proof second is screen shot and also the third one( after every _ is a new link)

Asta Staria

Suiiiiiiiiiiiii
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 99605 will recieve punishment for Gen Rule 6.16
however, ID 72308 also got punishment for provoking
Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom