Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jontae Baker
Suspect ID
4383, 41149
Date of violation
Jun 30, 2021
Time of violation
9:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK_HkQ5gUDk

Chloe King

Professional /me'er
Leader
Hello and thank you for reviewing my report. There were multiple rules broken here that are very clear. Firstly I was VDM'd Unfortunately I was not able to get that on video. They proceed to begin robbing me, ID 9383 Searches me with his gun out and doesn't say anything. After searching me his friend tells me exactly what to drop. I find this strange that ID 41149 Knew I had armor on me to drop when he didn't search me and 9383 hadn't said a word yet. I can only assume this is evidence of metagaming as 9383 Clearly tried to speak and because he needed to F8 they were caught. Lastly I would like to point out the Fact that neither 9383 or 41149 are wearing 51% green which is clearly in violation of ghetto rules 1.9.

bigbagadawgz

Adam Zero
Player
Hello I am ID 9383, I would like to point out that the man could not hear me but 41149 could clearly. I would like to point this out before we continue the report. I did need a cough drop for him, this is comon in grand where one person can hear you and another cant. When it comes to the searching, it was a total slip up and I am willing to take any punishment that comes with it. I am sorry for my actions and it wont happen again. I've been clean for all the 4 months I have been playing grand and it was an honest mistake. Regards

escanor aswal

Player
Player

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 9383 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming and Non RP
ID 41149 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

ID 9383 was seen searching a player with his gun out falling under the rule Non RP
ID 41149 and ID 9383 Was communicating out side of the game to one another falling under the Rule Meta Gaming as no communication was heard between the two id's in the video evidence

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom