Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bati Khan
Administrators nickname
BOB IVANOV
Date
Apr 12, 2023
Time
12:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/LQcFqYS

westtblood

Player
Player
I am currently unjustly imprisoned and received a warning. I received these punishments even though I had done nothing and without any evidence being shown. I demand the removal of the warning I received unjustly and to be released from prison . it's being stolen from my time right now . I request that these situations be corrected.

westtblood

Player
Player
Approved - VDM GR 1.7 and CL | 0000 This forum has been unfairly penalized because the whole video is not available. We did the robbery at 3.31 and we finished the robbery because in normal life it was time to go to work and we left the game. In this video, 3.38 people who come in different clothes and different car colors open fire without any warning before my friends leave the game, but we had already exited the game before they came. In fact, the people in the video reaming at the car and open fire without any verbal warning. Now I am asking in a fair way who is to blame here. Finally, as everyone knows in the game, the clothes become a bug and they get better when you put them on. At 3.31 am we had blue gang clothes at the time of the robbery.

westtblood

Player
Player
The video was shot after I left, there was no warning and the person who shot the video communicates with his friends without using any radio. if you are aware, the radio icon does not turn on and off and the videos are not complete piece by piece. My form was not accepted because I posted a short video before and you requested the full video. This is a great injustice you are doing right now.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Provide your POV of case for review

Alex Odd

POvs are not yours
so we can not review complain from your point of view of case
closed

Status
Not open for further replies.