Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
as you can see on the forum below
there's a video and It very clearly shows that 8556/me did not see who shot first and I heard gunshots so I shot back it and I get a punishment for 'RDM' I also will be sending bodycam of me getting VDM'd by them as I do not have body cam vid at the moment the youtube video should show me getting VDM'd if not I will get body cam vid soon

^ on this Vladi says
"You didn't had a reason to start shoot them, no harm happened" I did not start the RDM I only shot because I heard gun shots.

I think this Punishment was incorrectly made.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
There was no RP involved and i don't see you involved in that situation, if you want to shoot because you heard someone shooting then go to ghetto.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom