Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massimo Smiley

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aham Mohem
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: EST / USA
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours on weekdays, 12-16 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord: Mohem#7006
6. Your Nickname: Massimo Smiley
7. Your ID: 264716

Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason why I would like to be the leader of SAHP is that I feel like SAHP has been the same for the previous terms. In my term, I’ll be making SAHP better than ever, not only for citizens but the people that work in SAHP.
  2. While I was at SAHP, there weren't many activities in SAHP therefore I would get bored and just go off duty. In my term, I'll make sure to have more activities and duties for the officers in SAHP, as well as making sure the city of Paleto Bay is active and clean from criminals. I will make sure my officers are paid for their hard work, there will be weekly contests for money and promotions within the organization so the officers can earn some extra money.

3. I have a lot of experience in LEO organizations but the only organization I was attached to is SAHP. I feel like SAHP is home for me.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Professionalism is very important, therefore all officers are required to act professionally at all times, you will be allowed to joke around here and there but other than that you must act professionally around citizens. There will be a strict no-tolerance policy for screaming over the radio or talking over the radio unless you are getting robbed or something very important needs to be said.

I will make sure to read every new regulation and legislation that the government updates/creates, as well as all my HC and IA members.

I don't want any favoritism from any high command in my organization. There will be no promotions without proof of them doing hard work and having dedication towards the department. This will make sure to eliminate favoritism so that HC can’t just give ranks out to their friends or family.

I will personally train and test my HC members before I give them HC, make sure they know all server rules, state legislations, and regulations, know how to do negotiations in hostage situations, how to solve problems within the organization, etc.

Weekly contests will be held within the organization for not only cash prizes but also promotions.

Departments:
Field Training Officer (FTO) - They will be responsible for all training within the organization as well as AU (Air Unit) and HSU (High-Speed Unit) certifications. They will train cadets and rookies on how to arrest, tow, ticket, how to give an insurance/license plate to citizens, and how to intervene in ATM theft and traffic interception.

Human Resource (HR)
- HR is very important so I will be giving HOD of HR to a person with months of experience in HR. HR will be responsible for takings interviews, reviewing applications, and hiring people into the organization, as well as weekly promotion ceremonies.

Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT)
- S.W.A.T. will be responsible for responding to situations such as heavy 10-10's, hostage situations, FZ raids, and store robberies. They will also be at the forefront of events such as Black Market Raid, Aircraft, SUBS, and Bank Protection. I will ensure that they will do ghetto patrols daily to make the city more active. I will need a strong, trained, and experienced HOD to make all this possible.

Undercover (UC) - In collaboration with the FIB, UC will be responsible for collecting evidence in situations with gangs/families, going undercover to catch criminals selling illegal items, or engaging in criminal activity. The HOD of UC will also be responsible for training his members on how to collect valid evidence and how to go undercover without getting busted.

Internal Affairs (IA) - In charge of doing case files and making sure the department is clean of corrupt officers. They will conduct daily checks with officers to ensure they are licensed and do not have prohibited items.

Parking Enforcement Officer (PEO) - In charge of towing and ticketing transportation.

Public Relations (PR)
- They will be in charge of planning weekly events for citizens in Paleto Bay.

Ranking Structure:
Rank 30: Sheriff

Rank 29: Undersheriff
Rank 28: Cheif of Staff
Rank 27: District Attorney
Rank 26: Head Of Division (HOD)
Rank 25: Deputy Head Of Division (Deputy HOD)
Rank 24: Overseer
Rank 23: Commander
Rank 22: Captain
Rank 21: Lieutenant
Rank 20: Superintendent

Rank 19: Detective
Rank 18: Senior Supervisor
Rank 17: Supervisor
Rank 16: Major Sergeant
Rank 15: Sergeant
Rank 14: Senior Corporal
Rank 13: Corporal
Rank 12: Master Trooper III
Rank 11: Master Trooper II
Rank 10: Master Trooper I
Rank 9: Senior Trooper III
Rank 8: Senior Trooper II
Rank 7: Senior Trooper I
Rank 6: Trooper III
Rank 5: Trooper II
Rank 4: Trooper I
Rank 3: Rookie
Rank 2: Cadet
Rank 1: Suspended

LEO experiences:

LSPD - Captain of HR, Captain of SWAT
SAHP - Captain of HR, DHOD of SWAT

Other experiences:
Marabunta Grande - Rank 9 - under Zoro Banks

Thank you for reading my application.

Best Regards,
Massimo Smiley

XDWhySoToxic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aham Mohem
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: EST / USA
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours on weekdays, 12-16 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord: Mohem#7006
6. Your Nickname: Massimo Smiley
7. Your ID: 264716

Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason why I would like to be the leader of SAHP is that I feel like SAHP has been the same for the previous terms. In my term, I’ll be making SAHP better than ever, not only for citizens but the people that work in SAHP.
  2. While I was at SAHP, there weren't many activities in SAHP therefore I would get bored and just go off duty. In my term, I'll make sure to have more activities and duties for the officers in SAHP, as well as making sure the city of Paleto Bay is active and clean from criminals. I will make sure my officers are paid for their hard work, there will be weekly contests for money and promotions within the organization so the officers can earn some extra money.

3. I have a lot of experience in LEO organizations but the only organization I was attached to is SAHP. I feel like SAHP is home for me.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Professionalism is very important, therefore all officers are required to act professionally at all times, you will be allowed to joke around here and there but other than that you must act professionally around citizens. There will be a strict no-tolerance policy for screaming over the radio or talking over the radio unless you are getting robbed or something very important needs to be said.

I will make sure to read every new regulation and legislation that the government updates/creates, as well as all my HC and IA members.

I don't want any favoritism from any high command in my organization. There will be no promotions without proof of them doing hard work and having dedication towards the department. This will make sure to eliminate favoritism so that HC can’t just give ranks out to their friends or family.

I will personally train and test my HC members before I give them HC, make sure they know all server rules, state legislations, and regulations, know how to do negotiations in hostage situations, how to solve problems within the organization, etc.

Weekly contests will be held within the organization for not only cash prizes but also promotions.

Departments:
Field Training Officer (FTO) - They will be responsible for all training within the organization as well as AU (Air Unit) and HSU (High-Speed Unit) certifications. They will train cadets and rookies on how to arrest, tow, ticket, how to give an insurance/license plate to citizens, and how to intervene in ATM theft and traffic interception.

Human Resource (HR) - HR is very important so I will be giving HOD of HR to a person with months of experience in HR. HR will be responsible for takings interviews, reviewing applications, and hiring people into the organization, as well as weekly promotion ceremonies.

Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) - S.W.A.T. will be responsible for responding to situations such as heavy 10-10's, hostage situations, FZ raids, and store robberies. They will also be at the forefront of events such as Black Market Raid, Aircraft, SUBS, and Bank Protection. I will ensure that they will do ghetto patrols daily to make the city more active. I will need a strong, trained, and experienced HOD to make all this possible.

Undercover (UC) - In collaboration with the FIB, UC will be responsible for collecting evidence in situations with gangs/families, going undercover to catch criminals selling illegal items, or engaging in criminal activity. The HOD of UC will also be responsible for training his members on how to collect valid evidence and how to go undercover without getting busted.

Internal Affairs (IA) - In charge of doing case files and making sure the department is clean of corrupt officers. They will conduct daily checks with officers to ensure they are licensed and do not have prohibited items.

Parking Enforcement Officer (PEO) - In charge of towing and ticketing transportation.

Public Relations (PR) - They will be in charge of planning weekly events for citizens in Paleto Bay.

Ranking Structure:
Rank 30: Sheriff

Rank 29: Undersheriff
Rank 28: Cheif of Staff
Rank 27: District Attorney
Rank 26: Head Of Division (HOD)
Rank 25: Deputy Head Of Division (Deputy HOD)
Rank 24: Overseer
Rank 23: Commander
Rank 22: Captain
Rank 21: Lieutenant
Rank 20: Superintendent

Rank 19: Detective
Rank 18: Senior Supervisor
Rank 17: Supervisor
Rank 16: Major Sergeant
Rank 15: Sergeant
Rank 14: Senior Corporal
Rank 13: Corporal