Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 10+ UTC
4. Average online per day: 6 hours to 7 hours sometimes
5. Your Discord: Karim Atlas#001
6. Your Nickname: Karim Atlas
7. Your ID: 8465

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

LnBuZw

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason 1 : I would like to be a leader of this organisation, I personally think that Sahp have a very important job to protect the city from anykind of ilegal behavior, I think that i am a good fit for this position due to me knowing rules, and how to rp, i have been leader of a gang in the past and i think that i want to use my experience that i have gained and become leader of Sahp.
Reason 2: I think that if i was to become leader of this Organisation that i will promise to serve and protect everyone to the best of my abilitys, i will make sure that all streets will be clean and free of any ilegal activities may occur, i will make sure that every single one of my Law enforment officers attend events and protect the city at all cost,

Reason 3: I think that it is important that everyone is treated with respect and kindness, it is one of my biggest rules and that if you struggle to follow those rules or you dont oblige them that i will have to dismiss you from the org because it is certain that nobody will be misstreated, unheard and definitely no favritism.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. One way that i will improve Rp is by time managing, i think that it is really important to have officers/HCS that are active during the night and some officers that are active during the day, i will make sure that every officer has a daily dutytime of 3 to 4 hours on duty because it is very important that there are no lazy officers

2. communicaion is a big thing that will happen during my term, i think that cvommunication is a good way to make sure that the HCS are doing thier jobs properly and that even when the leader is unavailable they can control every situation, i will be able to have professional communication skills between all of my fellow colleagues, and i think that is not so bad to have a joke once and a while

Ranking System:
30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff
27. Chief of Staff
26. Head of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. US Marshal
23. Supervisor of Division

==== High Command ====
22. Gang Unit
21. Colonel
20. Major
19. Captain
18. Lieutenant
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Corporal
11. Master Trooper
10. Senior Trooper
9. State Trooper
8. Trooper
7. Sr Officer
6. Officer III
5. Officer II
4. Officer I
3. Rookie
2. Cadet

1. Suspended

Thank you for reading my application
- Karim Atlas

Bahu Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 10+ UTC
4. Average online per day: 6 hours to 7 hours sometimes
5. Your Discord: Karim Atlas#001
6. Your Nickname: Karim Atlas
7. Your ID: 8465

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

LnBuZw

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason 1 : I would like to be a leader of this organisation, I personally think that Sahp have a very important job to protect the city from anykind of ilegal behavior, I think that i am a good fit for this position due to me knowing rules, and how to rp, i have been leader of a gang in the past and i think that i want to use my experience that i have gained and become leader of Sahp.
Reason 2: I think that if i was to become leader of this Organisation that i will promise to serve and protect everyone to the best of my abilitys, i will make sure that all streets will be clean and free of any ilegal activities may occur, i will make sure that every single one of my Law enforment officers attend events and protect the city at all cost,

Reason 3: I think that it is important that everyone is treated with respect and kindness, it is one of my biggest rules and that if you struggle to follow those rules or you dont oblige them that i will have to dismiss you from the org because it is certain that nobody will be misstreated, unheard and definitely no favritism.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. One way that i will improve Rp is by time managing, i think that it is really important to have officers/HCS that are active during the night and some officers that are active during the day, i will make sure that every officer has a daily dutytime of 3 to 4 hours on duty because it is very important that there are no lazy officers

2. communicaion is a big thing that will happen during my term, i think that cvommunication is a good way to make sure that the HCS are doing thier jobs properly and that even when the leader is unavailable they can control every situation, i will be able to have professional communication skills between all of my fellow colleagues, and i think that is not so bad to have a joke once and a while

Ranking System:
30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff
27. Chief of Staff
26. Head of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. US Marshal
23. Supervisor of Division

==== High Command ====
22. Gang Unit
21. Colonel