Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dakota Babota
Suspect ID
251258 10056 9014
Date of violation
Apr 13, 2023
Time of violation
15:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9fg_jC2Wi08

dakota

Player
Player
i was driving my car past the NG ammo run then ram a car that was fib then i got engine blocked and rammed. then fib agents hopped out and started shooting me and killed me without any demands then a fib agent approached me and cuffed me then left me to die.
RDM 251258 10056 9014
CR 10056
GR 6.4 269658

dakota

Player
Player
How innocent you are :ROFLMAO: Please stop deceiving admins with your cropped recordings and good luck (y)
how can i be deceiving this is 10mins ago plus in the video your friend cr me this is not the 1st time your fib agents engine blocked and cr the person and he didnt check the plate number so he doesnt know im the same person same car doesnt mean that theyre allowed to rdm whoever has the same car they should have checked if it was the same plate number then take a decision on what to do and dont you need to pull over the person not just engine block them instantly?

Last edited:

Sadman Kun

Citizen
Player
how can i be deceiving this is 10mins ago plus in the video your friend cr me this is not the 1st time your fib agents engine blocked and cr the person and he didnt check the plate number so he doesnt know im the same person same car doesnt mean that theyre allowed to rdm whoever has the same car they should have checked if it was the same plate number then take a decision on what to do and dont you need to pull over the person not just engine block them instantly?
My friend, you must be forgetting that you did Attempt to murder of a LEO only 10 minutes ago (As you confessed). So, if non of the agents from that situation had any bad dream, they will remember your vehicles colour along with shape. So there fore, there is no need of giving any more warnings to pull over. Also you just rammed one of the FIB vehicle intentionally which ment you could harm those agents inside the car. Which would also be indirectly Attenpted murder of a LEO. So as you are threadening their life, they might take any steps needed in order to save themselves.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You Was chasing them and Ramed them 1 time while they are Doing Ammorun , so they angine Blocked you and Killed + There is an officer Provieded POV For you while you are Tresspasing in the NG SO You Clearly Following them and Ramming them

( Your ID ) 8853 will receive a punishment for MG + CR
ID 269658 will receive a punishment for Fail RP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom