Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cisway Dalton

Leader of Dalton Family
Player
Information
1. Name: Onur
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +2 (Turkey)
4. Average online per day: 4h minimum
5. Your Discord: Cisway Pluxury#5611
6. Your Nickname: Cisway Flex
7. Your ID: 244085
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

> The Families, the first gang I joined, is my favorite gang, and I want to make this gang the strongest gang. all the people of the ghetto know me and I think they will help my leadership.

> i will ally with other gangs and make stronger and more resistant illegals against Leo

>I've always only helped leaders in other gangs, and now I'm going to prove myself to people and lead and prove myself to the people of the ghetto.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
people who are going to be recruited into a gang need to know the rules, and I will be very careful about this. People I will give a high rank to must be fair and just, they must be able to empathize with people and be mature. we should reward members who show good scores in events and encourage people to do so. I will pay a lot of attention to the turf, and at the same time I have nice plans for the spray team.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
to maintain the activity of the gang and to show high activity in the events
make more graffiti and get a nice profit
i will try to get respectful and good members

MY RANK SYSTEM
14 --> Leader
13 --> Deputy
12 --> Under Deputy
11 --> Warlord
10 --> Event Captain
9 --> Captain
8 --> Spray Team Leader
7 --> Turfer
High Command
6 --> Spray Team
5 --> Hitman
4 --> Gangster
3 --> Shooter
2--> Psycho
1 --> Suspended

Thank you for reading

Ucan Patates

Player
Player
Information
1. Name: Onur
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +2 (Turkey)
4. Average online per day: 4h minimum
5. Your Discord: Cisway Pluxury#5611
6. Your Nickname: Cisway Flex
7. Your ID: 244085
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

> The Families, the first gang I joined, is my favorite gang, and I want to make this gang the strongest gang. all the people of the ghetto know me and I think they will help my leadership.

> i will ally with other gangs and make stronger and more resistant illegals against Leo

>I've always only helped leaders in other gangs, and now I'm going to prove myself to people and lead and prove myself to the people of the ghetto.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
people who are going to be recruited into a gang need to know the rules, and I will be very careful about this. People I will give a high rank to must be fair and just, they must be able to empathize with people and be mature. we should reward members who show good scores in events and encourage people to do so. I will pay a lot of attention to the turf, and at the same time I have nice plans for the spray team.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
to maintain the activity of the gang and to show high activity in the events
make more graffiti and get a nice profit
i will try to get respectful and good members

MY RANK SYSTEM
14 --> Leader
13 --> Deputy
12 --> Under Deputy
11 --> Warlord
10 --> Event Captain
9 --> Captain