Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mario Corleone
Administrators nickname
Drake Krown
Date
Apr 13, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/361826/#post-1306980

Mario_Corleone

Player
Player
Hello I never said anything about this friend and I never disrespected the server. Disrespecting the server is the last thing I will do on this project. Unfortunately I don't think Drake fully understands the audio in the video. And I'm not doing server disrespect and toxicity here. I just dance where I am and unwind a little. Watch the video again and you will see it. Thanks.

Vito Corleоne

CORLEONE
Player
I myself watched the video and I didn’t see anywhere that this person insults the project, he just insults this person, and the admin just heard this video incorrectly and therefore wrote ID 41674 will receive a punishment for OOC insults, Toxicity & server disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom