Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hyper Shikaari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 13, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pk24WX9gOYs

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
This guys arrested me and my all friends after the informals
As u can see in POV ID:- 96802 Doing Fail RP + Mixing + PG
ID :- 52225 doing Fail RP cuff me without saying and not listening to anyone.
Extended POV :-

Albus Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting POV from 6941&96802 They have 6 hours to respond.

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
i was present hes professional i believe he was just not audio able

Alen Hoffman

Player
your out of the informal bossing around on a new fib agent and when he arrest you you go cry about it man ? bruh
i see PG and maybe mixing but where is the fail RP ?

Alen Hoffman

Player
Event Rule 1.2
bruh thats a example of a store robbery in the ghetto for example we cant shoot anyone after the event finish for like 5 min like the rule says
so the first cop never broke the rule bc if he shoot you after the event is over and u manage to stay alive in the event until the end which u did not i dont see the point to talk about an event rule here haha
if your back in PH then that mean remove yout balaclava and put your gun aside and go wherever u want no cop will come to you
your trying to get the org in trouble knowing that there was only 2 cops involved ; )
we can start doing that too btw u know that right ? but we know unless its not more than 2 then the org doesnt have anything to do with them and we respect that . but u dont haha , u hate us that much guys ?

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
bruh thats a example of a store robbery in the ghetto for example we cant shoot anyone after the event finish for like 5 min like the rule says
so the first cop never broke the rule bc if he shoot you after the event is over and u manage to stay alive in the event until the end which u did not i dont see the point to talk about an event rule here haha
if your back in PH then that mean remove yout balaclava and put your gun aside and go wherever u want no cop will come to you
your trying to get the org in trouble knowing that there was only 2 cops involved ; )
we can start doing that too btw u know that right ? but we know unless its not more than 2 then the org doesnt have anything to do with them and we respect that . but u dont haha , u hate us that much guys ?
event rule 1.2 is for all kind of events and informals is ooc event and 5 min still goes even if u in ph , and the thing u mentioned about gun outside then my friend i like to tell u after event for 5 mins players are considered ooc , and u know whats ur mistake because they were telling u they came from informals but u dont beleive and did force rp by arresting them , ur not so good at analyzing mate

Alen Hoffman

Player
you came form informal at 10:47 the second guy arrested you at 10:52 (5 min apart)

Alen Hoffman

Player
event rule 1.2 is for all kind of events and informals is ooc event and 5 min still goes even if u in ph , and the thing u mentioned about gun outside then my friend i like to tell u after event for 5 mins players are considered ooc , and u know whats ur mistake because they were telling u they came from informals but u dont beleive and did force rp by arresting them , ur not so good at analyzing mate
nvm i was the one who CALLED for backup haha i was there lol
but i havent cuffed or did anything haha so technically in not in the situation so its still 2 cops lol

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Read ER 1.2, where does it say you cant be arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom