Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
kitty katson
Administrators nickname
labon pluxury
Date
Jun 30, 2021
Time
11:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Mqt5V40

kitty katson

Player
Player

so i was involved in an incident, thread 3301, i am under the impression that if an incident starts in the ghetto and spills into the city thats valid (screenshot from the person getting robbed asking an admin if its against the rules) i also was only following the commands of my higher ups and was not aware of the rule at the time. this incident is literally 100 meters inside city limits as far as im aware, and i feel the admin looking at the incident has not taken in all the factors. i think being stopped from playing with my friends for 7 days is massivly unfair and it should be reviewed and i would like the warning removed. thank you

kitty katson

Player
Player
apologies if i do anything wrong, im old and not very tech savvy and dont understand forums much and had my son help me link things. please take it into account

kitty katson

Player
Player
sorry to explain myself better, my complaint is that we have some information from 1 admin, others are saying different and then the final one seemed to wade in and make a arbitrary decision without thinking about all the different factors. it seems a miscommunication from 1 admin combined with another not looking deeply enough into the complaint has caused in my opinion a compound error

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom