Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cooper
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: NA EST
4. Average online per day: 3-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Canadian Bacon#1688
6. Your Nickname: Kyle Murphy
7. Your ID: 200
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I was leader of Marabunta, and during my leadership, the gang was only disbanded due to turf issues that were beyond my control. However, I was able to achieve the goals I had set for the gang, which demonstrates my ability to lead. I believe I should also be the leader of the Families for three reasons. Firstly, I am experienced in leading a gang and have a track record of achieving goals. Secondly, I am committed to making the turf season competitive and enjoyable for everyone in EN1, with the goal of reigniting the excitement for the mikachu hoodie. Finally, I believe I can maintain the ruthless reputation associated with the Families, as I was able to successfully run Marabunta in a similar manner.

Although i know that i have been leader of Families before and failed the experience has taught me how to deal with Families' certain situation and im sure that i can draw more attention than i did during my first term.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- All members must speak FLUENT english (No english means you shouldnt be playing EN servers)
- RP Scenarios between Gangs and LEOs
- Thorough vetting of members (Includes turfers)
- Rewards for activity

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
Rejected

Due to past leadership experiences
Also punishment history not good​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom