Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Shooting from Outside the Zone | Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Johnny Martinez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 6, 2022
Time of violation
23:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XIcjnun5leQ

retspit

Player
Player
Sorry hahahah but I need to ask what's your crosshair good looking

Dean Worrall

Sounds like an IC Issue
Blocked
Before i say my piece I want to apologise for this and will take the punishment as I was shooting outside but as you can see in my POV i couldn't see the "Circle" So i thought i was inside that being said i accept the punishment as i broke the rule however it was only me that did as in the POV you can see i was the only one who started shooting till I realised and then I went inside.

Here is my
POV from the situation:

Benny Flawless

Benny //
Player
I myself didn't shoot outside the zone, but I do apologise for anyone who did in my gang. However, I did tell everyone that we weren't in the circle so I told them to enter and then proceed shooting you guys.

You guys were literally shooting us out the zone as well so we proceeded to return fire. This roof should simply not be allowed in the BM Raid to prevent this ever happening again.

Again, I apologise.

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
Before i say my piece I want to apologise for this and will take the punishment as I was shooting outside but as you can see in my POV i couldn't see the "Circle" So i thought i was inside that being said i accept the punishment as i broke the rule however it was only me that did as in the POV you can see i was the only one who started shooting till I realised and then I went inside.

Here is my
POV from the situation:
doesnt matter if you were in CIRCLE YOU CAN SEE GANG MEMBERS AND LEGAL MEMBERS ON TOP RIGHT !!
i'll let admin decide it

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Jesus you melons don't even watch the rim paint ladder, you can ask a real FIB leader for tips anytime on my hotline 1-800-NLR-PROO
unknown.png

Baraka

Player
Player
sorry but how you keep talking while you already dead (( They killed me from outside ))?!

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Jesus you melons don't even watch the rim paint ladder, you can ask a real FIB leader for tips anytime on my hotline 1-800-NLR-PROO
unknown.png
Im sad that i cant ask you how to touch grass as you have no experience.

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
lol man how can you zoom with the crosshair like a sniper ???? even how did you see people behind the wall i request from the admins to spectate his crosshair that how he can double zoom ???? even he can see people behind the wall and he has aimbot check this guy pc
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Im sad that i cant ask you how to touch grass as you have no experience.
Good one cow now back to eating that grass you love to talk about
you are just mad, you got smoked when you entered Families Gang raid !! 🤣🤣
Crazy how you know that's me, love my fans ;) ( PS im not even in a gang just a friendly farmer )

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
lol man how can you zoom with the crosshair like a sniper ???? even how did you see people behind the wall i request from the admins to spectate his crosshair that how he can double zoom ???? even he can see people behind the wall and he has aimbot check this guy pc
It’s not hack its game thing bro also u can use this

Mainne Flawless

Player

Crazy how you know that's me, love my fans ;) ( PS im not even in a gang just a friendly farmer )

Fan ??? :ROFLMAO: these are your exact words
''I always used to say the greatest criminals would be even better agents. Here is a prime example of it. Ink is not only a proven great leader but he understands both sides of the city since he's been with FIB the past few weeks.''

but yet were fans, you sound like a dick sucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom