Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
1. IRL Name- Sam
2. IRL Age- 20
3. Time Zone-PST
4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord- Zeus #7658
6. Your Nickname- Sam Shepherd
7. Your ID- 87
Additional information
1: Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been the chief of Police in SAHP. I have seen what we can do better and what I can do better. I need to make sure that not only I holding the org accountable but I am making sure that I am doing better myself. I let my org and team members down last time. I will be better not only for my team but for the city of Los Santos.

I have been in SAHP in different cities and I want to combine all values from the time I have spent and the former leaders that have helped me get to where I am now. They are my inspiration and I will carry their amazing values with me to a successful term. and making sure that I am always open to communication and better ways of running the org.

I have been in SAHP for many terms as well in EN2 and 1. I served as Sheriff in EN2 and a 3X undersheriff. I want another chance to serve my community and Team Members

I have been playing RP since early 2021. I was previously in Five-M and I moved to Grand. There is so much potential when it comes to LSPD, It just needs to be unlocked and the team needs to be informed about the changes and bring everyone closer together because we are all one family.

I want to make SAHP more accessible by increasing my numbers in the HR department. I would increase training and make sure that we are always going over applications and keep people joining the org. I want SAHP to forge and create new ideas that will keep SAHP up and running. This will help create new leaders and make sure that the state will be taken care of long after my term is passed. This is one of my number 1 goals.

I want to make sure that we are always hiring and making sure that we are always teaching and making sure that we are trying to promote law enforcement. I would make sure that we all are doing our part and that would start at the front of the org. Our leaders need to make sure that we are standing up and proving ourselves each and every day.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I would first create an in-depth training program that will help train new players and keep the level of RP very high. This training program I would teach this to all HR so that we can implement this as quickly as possible into the Org to help new players learn the rules. This training system will also make it so these officers are put in rule-break scenarios so they will know what they can and can't due, This will limit warnings and make sure that the org is protected and kept up and running. I will explain this program if my interview is selected.

I would implement weekly exams of the rules and regulations so that the RP is upheld and that we will keep our org up and running for as long as possible. This will limit rule breaks and make sure that we are holding our officers accountable for knowing the rules of the org and the rules of the city. If someone struggles with this I will personally oversee them and coach them to be better so that we can get that officer back out to patrol the city safely.

When I was the first leader. I made mistakes. There is nothing wrong with mistakes as long as you learn from them. I didn't look at the best interest of the city. I was trying to look after my org but I didn't look after the city the best that I could. I should have been better when it comes to having a better relationship. I want to make sure that we are truly better when it comes to working together. I just want to tell everyone that I have moved on and learned from my mistakes.

SAHP is a very important Org that is responsible for keeping the city safe. I want to make daily patrols in which we will patrol the city so that we can reduce crime so that the citizens will be safe and make sure that we are taking care of our citizens because without them we would not have a job.

I personally will have a meeting with the other Legal Org Heads so that we can implement a program where all orgs will work together to create a new way of doing things. This will help when it comes to people wanting to transfer to another orgs. they will already know what to expect. At the end of the day, we are all one family trying to keep the city safe. I would work with NG and their teams to help them and us out, and I will also make sure to work with LSPD to make sure my units know how to patrol the county if necessary. I want to restore my Law Enforcement Officer, once again the highest Honor.

I hope that I get another chance to serve this great community and great city. I hope that we are on the front lines together. Thank you all so much for everything that you have done for me and I hope to return the favor

Good Luck to All and Thank you for reading my application!

Best Regards,
EX - Chief of Police
Sam Shepherd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom