Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benjamin_West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 7, 2022
Time of violation
23:18
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M8CMuY12-M

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
I saw our stolen car on the map and the thief was nonrp driving. we let the admin know but they ask for the pov I just did nonrp driving to get his ID and pov of it.

Antonio Giugo

🌊
Player
This is not me in the clip but I am a friend of the reported player, if anything the guy from the POV in the Porsche was driving up the hill at high speeds and Jacob ID 1302 in the stolen vehicle is following the dirt road on the hill so how is that non-rp driving I know this is not for me to say but don’t report just because your angry.

Duba91

Player
Player
So that's raport about me, I drove dirt road to the mountain(I guess that what thiefs are doing , avoiding main roads, real life stuff) , I was 100-200m away from main road when YOU CAME TO ME, doing NON RP driving which we can see on video. So I guess you self reported yourself, nice job.

Omer Som

Families Curator
Player
he already explained why did he nonrp driving. he was trying to get id and pov

Duba91

Player
Player
So If you call NONRP driving, standing offroad close to dirt road, how you call this NONRP , kamikaze? suicide? that RP right? :)

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
Insufficient Evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom