Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved This is a question for you as a curator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nikolaaa Petrovic
Administrators nickname
Suljo Sukic
Date
Dec 23, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
I can deliver anything you want.

Nikolaaaa

Player
Player
If, as a player, I wrote something with the administration in discord, I can say openly that I quarreled over not organizing theirs and because another admin who has been here recently has the right to change the decision of my curator who has been there longer than he and I refuse. a complaint accepted by my curator. And some more things but I don't want to bother you with that because I see that others have seen it and complained to you. My question is. Since it was all on Discord, it was written about the game but I wasn't in it and I talked to them about it. Because I have to respect them there because they are bigger than me. But I can say in discord how it is and what I want. There was no swearing at my mother to mention right away. Does he have the right to block my account so that I can no longer access the server? The explanation states that I insulted the server and did not respect it. Which, of course, I didn't do. Because in no way did I jeopardize the work of the server or insult the server anywhere on social networks. Yes, I was angry and I am still because they make us all crazy and everything is beautiful. And that's why we had to harass you. I mean the others are, I haven't so far because I thought it would be better. All in all, I would like to ask you to unblock me to accept my apology for disturbing you and I would also ask you if at all possible to get back everything I had. Of course, this is in case you accept my complaint. I am not asking you to punish the admin, I will not make a problem for him to go unpunished, I would just ask you to solve it. Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely, Nikola

** Zamolio bih administraciju da zaključa žalbu dok ne odgovori kurator zbog **
** I would like to ask administration to lock this complanit about off top coments. Thank you in advance. **

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Threaten to ddos server and insulting administrators is not appropriate behaviour.​

Nikolaaaa

Player
Player
As far as ddos is concerned, I really don't know how it's done or how it works. As for administration and insults. It wasn't okay with me admitting. But they were able to consider our complaints about corruption and other things we complained about. When we finally complained to you, you solved it. And we watered them for more than a month before that. Because I think that if a decision is made, no one can take and change the decision without a prior appeal from those players who received that appeal. Because of that injustice, I got annoyed and because of my helplessness because I didn't know how to address you. So if I could ask you to unblock my account because there really was no insult or insult to mother

Nikolaaaa

Player
Player

I also have a question whether it is normal for one such admin to progress and remain an admin on the server even if it is reported to Muja and the others from the top? And that he puts me on the bus like this and spoils my rp for no reason and interrupts in half the rp situation when I tell him to get everyone off the bus? If you ask me, it's not okay for someone like that to decide whether I made a mistake in the game or not, because he is the first to disobey the server rules and set a bad example for others to do the same. This is proof to you only about everything where other players tell you about that corruption and so on. That injustice torments us. Because of that and many other things, I got annoyed and broke. Because there was no way we could reach you. Also, if someone mentions his mother, the rules say that he is either given 180 minutes of demograd or banned. Which means to me someone who knows the admin swears and gets a 180min demograd, and someone who doesn't know that much gets banned. And for that I can confirm to you. It's not hard for us players who want to play normal rp to forgive 2 times, let's know each other, so it doesn't matter. But when it is constantly being done, it is already wrong. Then we were fools for forgiving each other for the first two times and helping each other. I also understand that it is difficult to find someone serious who will do the job that these senior admins are doing now, and I understand everything. I take my hat off to them for that, especially if they are not paid for it. But you tell me that I threatened with ddos, and I know I didn't. They tell you what suits them. And you evaluate the situation according to that. I was wrong maybe with my outburst of anger. But that they listened to me, that they at least talked to us about the problems or told us how to come to you to complain to you and see the problem. Well, my outburst of anger would not have happened, but I would have continued to respect as before. I mean ooc respect since the discord was in question, it wasn’t in the game. They knew about corruption, they didn't want to solve it, we complained, they sent evidence, they saw with their own eyes that they didn't want to solve it. Ever since we found out how we can address you, as the improvement on the server started, I know that because I follow the streamer who plays, my good friend. But until we found out, there were more people in the mafia than in the police, and the police fled to the mafia. And they cited us as the reason because the mafias are supported by the admins and everything is allowed to them. And the police watch every little thing and you can't do anything, not even what you can do according to the rules. Here I am free to address the others. Let them confirm all this to you. I mean the players who played in the police and then joined the mafia or who stayed in the police until the end. We complain to them about the rules that are being passed. They pass it all on to you and say you don’t bring it. We think come on maybe on every server like that. We enter in English, they laugh at us for the rules as they are and where there are RPs. Until recently, they could not steal the masks that the police have. Ever since someone from the gang asked the policeman to throw it out of the inventory, he didn't want to. Since then, the rule has been introduced that it can. Here is a clear example. There are a million examples and reasons and evidence why I had this outburst of anger, but since I can turn to you now for some kind of injustice, not only me but other players. Then there will be no more outbursts of anger by the administration. As for Ddos, I have no idea how it's done nor am I sincerely interested. If I knew something like that, I would be a moderator on a server or something like that, and not ddos a server and spoil people's game for no reason. And yes, when I was banned, I wasn't even in the game. Because I decided to calm down and find a way to reach out to you and explain everything to you. But someone has already started working in my place and found it. I will only support him or them, if they are right. Thank you for your time and only if I can ask you to answer me whether I will be unblocked or not.

Nikolaaaa

Player
Player
We tell them that the rules are not the same on our server and on EN they tell us this is your RS server is not your EN if you like it you go there then go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom