Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM | 15635 , 17339 , 11389 , 39900 , 39918 , 40354

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Le Famille de VT Family
Suspect ID
15635 , 17339 , etc.
Date of violation
Jun 30, 2021
Time of violation
15:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fVQaCVerMQ

Jibreel Anton

Player
Player
the guy we were talking to raided our family house 15 mins before this happend and after the raid was over he was saying we are cheating then we started talking to him he became disrespectful and not letting us talk all of this was OOC talk then when i told him if you are not listening to us we wont listen to you he became mad and began shooting everyone and his friends started shooting too. There was no reason for him to start shooting.

johnnyjohnson

Player
Player
im id 40031 in this situation, he came back to our home after raid. said someone had godmode, i asked him for id or if he had pov he said no i say if you shot through the railing there is invis wall you cannot shoot through, he was really upset the whole time, but he is talking about getting a god etc. so we are all trying to figure this out and he wont let us talk, then shoots us. takes our guns. (this is all ooc because he came to our house after dying in the raid and talking about the raid and cheating etc.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • IDs that I see DMing will receive a punishment for DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom