Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dale Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2023
Time of violation
19:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UcX-DHa192E

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Got rdmd at an atm and then cops picked me up and started harassing me for no reason...

Also want to say sorry for alot of background noise, wife and I and a friend of hers were having a conversation when this all happened...

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Got rdmd at an atm and then cops picked me up and started harassing me for no reason...

Also want to say sorry for alot of background noise, wife and I and a friend of hers were having a conversation when this all happened...
bro at the end i said sorry for the misunderstanding

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player

and i did not harrased you at all i didint searched your trunk

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
I did not put the harassment in the title since you did apologize, So I am not reporting you on this, I am reporting

163976​

like im okay with the rdm part on the first message u said cops harrased me so thats why i said

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
I did not put the harassment in the title since you did apologize, So I am not reporting you on this, I am reporting

163976​

and when i see that guy rdm s u i was not there at the begining so im again im sorry for the misunderstanding

Last edited:

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Player
Approved

ID 163976 will be punished for RDM
ID 192382 will be punished for Mixing

They had a valid rp reason to detain and search you and your vehicle btw so try to leave 'gov website' out of it and rp it out.
It's not allowed to use "gov website" as sort of a threat while IC
RP it out, report afterwards or silently call for an admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom