Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynx Flawelss

Supreme Leader of arena
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gal
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone: GMT 1
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hr a day
5. Your Discord: Kalty#9368
6. Your Nickname: Jynx Bolo
7. Your ID: 1690

Additional information

Leader of FAMILIES

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I would like to be a leader of Families becouse i enjoy leading gangs and i would like to experience that in Families I have been a highcommand in gangs for years now and with me being a leader i will make sure that this will be the best term that ever hapaned to famillies starting at dominating major events (battleship,clandestine,store/gunstore robberys...) and getting 100% turf . I would simply like to fix crime rp so it will be more enjoyable for crime and state side

After long time of playing this project i meet alot of skilled shooters which they are willing to help me with one of my 3 goals with this leadership . Also i have been in turf scene as long as i have been in crime so i know how to do things that other applicants dont know. If some who joined the gang and wanted to turf i would make sure that first off all they know the rules and then mybe i will let them play and see if they are good.

I thing that experience speaks by itself i was always playing with the leaders so i already know everything that i need to know. I am 100% sure that i have leadership skills I know how to lead people I know how to do everysingle event I know how to setup turfs and raids. And people who i would bring to my gang are equaly skilled with leading orgs which promisses success!

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Make ghetto more active for exa. scheduled gang wars which me and my friends did in en1we had 2 gangs pick a location in ghetto and gather up and there was 1 gang deffending the place when the other gang is attacking it.

Making rp more healthy in gang vs leo situations (store/gunstore robberys). Other gangs usualy give leos 5 sec to leave and start shooting even if they are leaving. I would give them for exa, 20sec and if i see them leaving the area we would let them leave. So that would resoult in less toxicity

Minimise toxisitly to the lowest level possible

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

Additional information

Leader of FAMILIES

I would like to be a leader of Families becouse i enjoy leading gangs and i would like to experience that in Families I have been a highcommand in gangs for years now and with me being a leader i will make sure that this will be the best term that ever hapaned to famillies starting at dominating major events (battleship,clandestine,store/gunstore robberys...) and getting 100% turf . I would simply like to fix crime rp so it will be more enjoyable for crime and state side

After long time of playing this project i meet alot of skilled shooters which they are willing to help me with one of my 3 goals with this leadership . Also i have been in turf scene as long as i have been in crime so i know how to do things that other applicants dont know. If some who joined the gang and wanted to turf i would make sure that first off all they know the rules and then mybe i will let them play and see if they are good.

I thing that experience speaks by itself i was always playing with the leaders so i already know everything that i need to know. I am 100% sure that i have leadership skills I know how to lead people I know how to do everysingle event I know how to setup turfs and raids. And people who i would bring to my gang are equaly skilled with leading orgs which promisses success!

Make ghetto more active for exa. scheduled gang wars which me and my friends did in en1we had 2 gangs pick a location in ghetto and gather up and there was 1 gang deffending the place when the other gang is attacking it.

Making rp more healthy in gang vs leo situations (store/gunstore robberys). Other gangs usualy give leos 5 sec to leave and start shooting even if they are leaving. I would give them for exa, 20sec and if i see them leaving the area we would let them leave. So that would resoult in less toxicity

No cap no kizzy best leader

Bilall Yama

SAD :(
Player
Information

Additional information

Leader of FAMILIES

+ deserve leader he has a lot of experience

Darshan Jain

Player
Player
Please contact me or killer OP#5532 (Kaptan Rage) on Discord for details of the interview time
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in the rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom