Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumy Sole

Ex. NG General
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Youssef
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 12 PM -> 5:30PM | 6:30 -> 12 AM
5. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
6. Your Discord: Yumy#6535
7. Your Nickname: Yumy Sole
8. Your ID: 569
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I've always wanted to become admin on GRP because It's a fun environment that I like, and would love to moderate. Moderating in general is one of my hobbies, as I have a lot of experience in moderating in different projects, and different games. GrandRP holds a special place in my heart. I played it a lot, but due to IRL issues I had to quit for the past 6 months, but now I'm back and more ready than ever. I also have loads of experience in GrandRP, especially in the state section, as I have been a Leader of a state org (NG) and high command in all the other orgs (EN1). In EN3 I'm currently a Major General in NG

2. What are your strengths?
Determined, Responsible, Knowledgeable, and I accept criticism & have a lot of time.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I can be a bit un-patient, easily distracted
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Do not have one
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No not now, but next week I will travel for a week. Other than that I'm totally free.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application​

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom