Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Busy_Ace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 17, 2023
Time of violation
15:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_7nksA9P31Q

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Hello, I would like to tell the story, now a call comes here, we answer, there was a person with a gun when we arrived at the crime scene, I asked him for a license, he didn't answer me, then they fired at us without giving a demand and they did Rdm It's All From My Point Of View

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
Listen you can see over there i was not there at that location one guy wrote in fam chat that there are cops outside fam house so he said come fast and check the matter but when i reached there they started shooting each other . You only tell me in this situation what will you do? will you not shoot them back? There was already fight going on when i reached so i had to shoot them to save my gang members

Last edited:

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Listen you can see over there i was not there at that location one guy wrote in fam chat that there are cops outside fam house so he said come fast and check the matter but when i reached there they started shooting each other . You only tell me in this situation what will you do? will you not shoot them back? There was already fight going on when i reached so i had to shoot them to save my fam members
Dude, you didn't give us a request. It's your fault. You made an RDM.

Saridze

Player
Player
why u swearing form us ? u said many bad words on ur lengauge soo it is right ?

Deniz Mafia

Player
Player
Hello, I would like to tell the story, now a call comes here, we answer, there was a person with a gun when we arrived at the crime scene, I asked him for a license, he didn't answer me, then they fired at us without giving a demand and they did Rdm It's All From My Point Of View
the player with the id 99977 here did not shoot at anyone, so correct the forum title :)

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
Can anyone see when did i arrived?
I just arrived at 15:33 in bugatti they were fighting over there that time so i didn't knew the situation that time and i was doing my rp by saving my friends.
**Just tell me one thing if someone is shooting at your officer will go and give demand to that guy who is shooting or kill him first**
You dumb guy
I think so you will go between the fight and say stop shooting i m giving you demand leave this area (RIGHT??)

Last edited:

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Can anyone see when did i arrived?
I just arrived at 15:33 in bugatti they were fighting over there that time so i didn't knew the situation that time and i was doing my rp by saving my friends.
**Just tell me one thing if someone is shooting at your officer will go and give demand to that guy who is shooting or kill him first**
You dumb guy
I think so you will go between the fight and say stop shooting i m giving you demand leave this area (RIGHT??)
dude you don't need to enter rp you stupid man and don't cry you will be punished in this forum shut up

Woqenz Vurdurur

vurdurur
Player
How is this an RDM you made and you are still defending yourself?
20230416230541_1.png

Last edited:

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
I didn't say anything to you, I was just surprised that you fired all of a sudden.
I didn't fire all of a sudden it was my gang member who fired on you and i just reached there at that time how will i know that they have given them warning or not before that i was near the juice shope buying juices you can see the juice shope on the mini map then my fam member typed cops at fam house so i was coming to talk to you but when i almost reached there there was firing going on there

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
You can clearly see in the pov that i reached overe there in bugatti at 2:04 i didn't even get out of the car that time and the shooting had started also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom