Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fakawma_Rivung
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 17, 2023
Time of violation
14:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qKddDiGepXc

Ali Ntrone

Player
Player
Please omit the sections where you were chased. I chased you for 6-7 minutes, and I also came to your vicinity around the market 24/7, but you escaped and went away. I had previously asked you for a demand, but you acted unfairly. Could you please upload all the videos? Thank you.

Fakawma Rivung

Player
Player
yoooo yooo Bro , if u got the Body Cam please appeal for it , at first you came to me and you wanna buy the Cars from me and , after you chase me on the 24/7 stores , you said that you wanna know the colors i am using on my cars , and that's why we were going to the service station !

You said that you got your Body Cam when u killed me, so please provide it , because unfortunately i turn my instant replays for 1 and half minutes only ! So this is all i got

FYI : You didn't gave me any Demands LOL , if you gave i won't step off the Cars for Sure XD , because its armored Vehicle :)

Ali Ntrone

Player
Player
"I will open a new form about you. You are lying and trying to deceive the administrators. What you are doing is wrong. This form will be resolved, and I will also open a form about you for lying and getting me banned."

Fakawma Rivung

Player
Player
okay as you will, bro . Have you seen the video ? is that a lie ???? "i am going to steal your car "Boom , boom, boom" outside the Service Station . Please read the Rules of Green-zone 2.3

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 267363 will receive punishment for PG

This area doesn't consider Green Zone, cars can be stolen there.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom