Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zero Gravity
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 17, 2023
Time of violation
19:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/o8uhvJquFHM

Zero Standl

Player
Player
he is trying to push my car out of green zone to rob it and i didnt know i went to the car and he killed me fast without saying anything he just said 4 , 5 and shoot

polat311

Player
Player
the car was there when i arrived and i counted from 1 to 5 you got mute and it's not a green area

it is seen in the video that there is no green area

Zero Standl

Player
Player
i parked in the green zone u can see and u rammed the car out of the green zone and hear ur self u only said 4 and 5

Zero Standl

Player
Player
u parked behind me then saw me went in then u push the car so dont say u found it there

polat311

Player
Player
You have 160m of money Are you worried about 750k? Where I killed you is not the green area
and I'm counting there, my voice is not half due to a game error

Zero Standl

Player
Player
its not about the money its about the way u did it couldnt u wait for 2 min and tell me to stop at the end of the road with ur three friends and u know there is no exit from there only one road

polat311

Player
Player
its not about the money its about the way u did it couldnt u wait for 2 min and tell me to stop at the end of the road with ur three friends and u know there is no exit from there only one road
I killed you outside the green and stole the car outside the green.
please close the forum

Zero Standl

Player
Player
ok never mind how i died did u not see where i parked the car in the video how did it magically fly to there do u have hack or did u push it

polat311

Player
Player
ok never mind how i died did u not see where i parked the car in the video how did it magically fly to there do u have hack or did u push it
no, what's the trick, it appears in the video, it wasn't a green field, I don't know, it seems
Are you going to close the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom