Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ivan young
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 18, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/nvzRq70

Ivan Youngg

Player
Player
firstly, I got banned for GR 5.3 for my brother being on my account while I had my game open in my room while i was doing something and he got me banned for that general rule. I don't understand how I got another ban for GR 1.1 for my account when no one else has been on my account except my brother that was goofing around on with out permission and got me banned and I'm trying to get myself unbanned for that reason, Floki Vilgeroarson put my 30 day ban to a per banned for my account being shared or traded even though its not my fault. Bobby Pluxury request for my brother to do a unban appeal for my account scene he got my account banned for that reason. I really do love grand and i really like having friends to play with on grand but for this reason all my hard work that i put in the game is put to waste because of this reason, please unban my account and make a week ban or something. NOT A PERMANENT BAN!!!!

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom