Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Yakuza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ruchiket Mahimkar
2. Your age : 30
3. Time zone : +05:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 6+ Hours
5. Your Discord : No0Swear#1838
6. Your Nickname : Scarlet Hemlet
7. Your ID : 17705

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I have experience of over 3 months in this org as an employee and Also Have experience as a High command, so i know how EMS works and what are the basic principles that we need to follow.
A leader is one who takes his whole team with him and work with them. There should be transparency between a leader and a employee, so that they can come and share their problems with me. I think i am a good leader because i prefer listening to everyone's point of view before making a statement.
One who deserves the promotion or had completed the minimum criteria will only receive the promotion without doing favoritism.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
Work based on rank : I have spent more than 3 months in EMS and the first thing i realized is that no one works according to their ranks. For example if someone is From GS Department so his first duty should be going on calls rather then doing the lobbies and labs. So i will make sure of this everyone work according to the roles provided to them.

Improving our trainers or FTO’s : FTO’s are the backbones of our organization as they are the one who trains freshers to be a good employee. I know it’s not a easy job but we have put our 100% for the better RP, so the players experience gets enhanced.
And I want to change the current training system, Which includes total of 3 days.
Day 1 : Introduction to EMS and Lobbies.
Day 2 : Med Labs Training.
Day 3 : On Calls Training.

Medlabs
: I believe that this department is the most neglected, But Also One of the Important department of EMS. i would make sure that each and everyone would do labs as they are doing other duties. And i would speak with the higher authority to increase the bonus of Labs so that employees feel appreciated for the work they are doing.

Bonuses and coverage : Bonuses will provided on daily bases to every employee for their work independent of ph,sh,labs,calls. There will always be 1 unit at standby in case one got code A so the other will cover for him.

Strikes : For the better RP we need to punish those people who are making mistakes to set a example that you need to do a better RP to enhance the experience of player. If the employees don’t meet the minimum requirements per week they will get a punishment. And There will no Favoritism in giving strikes, if some makes a mistake they will be punished for it even high commands.

Relationship and polite nature : I will make sure of that i have a good relationship with my employees and other state organization and we will always maintain a polite and a friendly behavior.

In the end i would say each and every employee is doing a good job but i can help u reach greater heights.

All the best to my fellow competitors.
Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom