Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alpha karthik
Suspect ID
177155;177969
Date of violation
Apr 18, 2023
Time of violation
13:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tmC-rvKVq7s

squanchy

Player
Player
177969 - I was just sitting in the car, didn't even shoot until I got shot at. I don't see how that is RDM from my side.

Last edited:

Alpha Karthik

Player
Player
See the pov u shot of our guy and u also in the situation

Last edited:

squanchy

Player
Player
I'm in the situation? Yes. I'm in the general vicinity where you got your ass pounded. Did I shoot you? No. Did I shoot anyone until I was shot at? No.

I was just running around and minding my own business. Just because my friend killed you doesn't mean I RDMed. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

Alpha Karthik

Player
Player
I m saying that u r in the situation and u r saying that u did not do the rdm then why u shot our guys without giving the demands u both of guys shooted our guys ik u both guys in the same car ( Chiron car ) after a few mins u guys started shooting at us.

Last edited:

squanchy

Player
Player
I m saying that u r in the situation and u r saying that u did not do the rdm then why u shot our guys without giving the demands u both of guys shooted our guys ik u both guys in the same car ( Chiron car ) after a few mins u guys started shooting at us.
Do you understand English? I said I'm a part of the situation, meaning I am present in the area. I was just running around. I did NOT shoot anyone until you guys shot at me. What my friend did is not something I am responsible for.

Let me explain it to you in simple terms with broken English:

1. My friend shoots you.
2. I run around without shooting anyone.
3. Your friend shoots my friend
4. I don't do anything.
5. Your friend shoots me right after.
6. I get out of the car and kill your friend and again start running around without shooting anyone else.

Alpha Karthik

Player
Player
Do you understand English? I said I'm a part of the situation, meaning I am present in the area. I was just running around. I did NOT shoot anyone until you guys shot at me. What my friend did is not something I am responsible for.

Let me explain it to you in simple terms with broken English:

1. My friend shoots you.
2. I run around without shooting anyone.
3. Your friend shoots my friend
4. I don't do anything.
5. Your friend shoots me right after.
6. I get out of the car and kill your friend and again start running around without shooting anyone else.
Omg nice u ran away

squanchy

Player
Player
U r in rp situation remember u should have pov
Check the rules. I don't need PoV unless its an event or a scenario that needs PoV explicitly.

And since you've mentioned it was an RP situation and you were killed in an RP situation, it isn't DM?

Menace1337

Player
Player
all proof are in pov .
My demand was that chinna twist can suck my dick, maybe if there was more sucky sucky and less QQ (crying - had to specify since your entire fam dumb as fuk), I wouldn't have killed you. Your entire fam got clapped by literally two guys, go uninstall game and play pubg mofo. Your PC can't handle this game, look at that clarity in your POV holy poor fuck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom