Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lai DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader LI x4 terms
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Laila K.
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - CEST- Central European Summer Time
4. Average online per day - 8-12 Hours a day
5. Your Discord - Lai#3232
6. Your Nickname - Lai DeBonanza
7. Your ID - 147841

Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have been in Lifeinvader for 8 months. Within 8 months and I reached every rank except the leader,I progressed by learning the tasks of each rank down to the smallest details and I did all my work diligently.I did not miss any rank and I showed everyone that I deserved my position by working in the best way in each of them. After 8 months of hard work, I came to the position of deputy leader and I have gathered enough experience in my time working here to take position of leading this organisation.

- I am a person who does not tolerate injustice and can look at situations from everyone's side, impartially, and will do my best so that everyone can get what they deserve.

- There is nothing that kindness, respect and tolerance cannot solve. I will not allow any toxic behavior and will encourage everyone to perform their duties in the most correct way in a framework of respect and peace. I believe that we will have a pleasant and enjoyable period.

My main focus:
I will prevent people who enter the organization without applying just because they are friends of highcommands. everyone is equal and no one can enter the organization without filling out an application.
I will ensure that everyone respects their rank and duties and fulfils them in the best possible way. If they do not deserve the rank they are in, I will replace them with those who deserve it.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will ensure the English grammar of each employee is up to standard to ensure there is no mistakes in the advertisements. In this way, we will also minimize the complaints from the customers.

This term, I brought background check back to the organization. I will make sure that people whose applications are accepted will go through the rules before they start working in the organization, and send people whose background checks are not clean to a tour at DOC, so that there is a kind of roleplay for them and for those in prison.

I will make sure that all logs are kept as clean as they should be, and I will make sure that customers are served respectfully and flawlessly on every ticket.

azbri

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Laila K.
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - CEST- Central European Summer Time
4. Average online per day - 8-12 Hours a day
5. Your Discord - Lai#3232
6. Your Nickname - Lai DeBonanza
7. Your ID - 147841

Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have been in Lifeinvader for 8 months. Within 8 months and I reached every rank except the leader,I progressed by learning the tasks of each rank down to the smallest details and I did all my work diligently.I did not miss any rank and I showed everyone that I deserved my position by working in the best way in each of them. After 8 months of hard work, I came to the position of deputy leader and I have gathered enough experience in my time working here to take position of leading this organisation.

- I am a person who does not tolerate injustice and can look at situations from everyone's side, impartially, and will do my best so that everyone can get what they deserve.

- There is nothing that kindness, respect and tolerance cannot solve. I will not allow any toxic behavior and will encourage everyone to perform their duties in the most correct way in a framework of respect and peace. I believe that we will have a pleasant and enjoyable period.

My main focus:
I will prevent people who enter the organization without applying just because they are friends of highcommands. everyone is equal and no one can enter the organization without filling out an application.
I will ensure that everyone respects their rank and duties and fulfils them in the best possible way. If they do not deserve the rank they are in, I will replace them with those who deserve it.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will ensure the English grammar of each employee is up to standard to ensure there is no mistakes in the advertisements. In this way, we will also minimize the complaints from the customers.

This term, I brought background check back to the organization. I will make sure that people whose applications are accepted will go through the rules before they start working in the organization, and send people whose background checks are not clean to a tour at DOC, so that there is a kind of roleplay for them and for those in prison.

I will make sure that all logs are kept as clean as they should be, and I will make sure that customers are served respectfully and flawlessly on every ticket.
The best <3 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom