Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blueberyy
Administrators nickname
George Michaelson
Date
Apr 17, 2023
Time
18:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/pwaCQfP https://imgur.com/a/jGNI4D9

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Hello senior administrators reviewing my complaint. I am aware that the 48-hour window has passed by the time you read this complaint. Before bringing this up in forums, I interacted with Senior Curator Raymond Bishop about it, but unfortunately I never heard back from him, which is the cause for the complaint's lateness.

Me and two other candidates were chosen for the interview for the position of the future LSPD Chief of Police on April 17, 2023. I believe there were several misunderstandings and perhaps biased decisions made during the interview. ( I do not have any hatred towards the curators of LSPD or any admins brought up in this forum complaint)

Once the interviews finished it the current Chief of Police "Chanush" was chosen, I then contacted the Curator Georgi for the questions i have gotten wrong as he was the one who did the interview. He then said i have answered two questions wrong and they will be listed below.

The first thing he said I answered wrong was the question "How many people are needed to patrol the ghetto" which I responded to as two special officers numerous times, You can see in the interview footage that I did say two special officers multiple times and him not being able to understand or hear me after multiples times is simply not my fault. Once I told him that he then switched the point to saying "u didn't mention in needs to be 3 so" I'm guessing he reviewed the body cam footage and now changed the point to you didn't say three because of his misunderstanding and this sort of behavior shouldn't be done by admins.

A day or so before the interview, the FIB had me under arrest for robbing an ATM in the ghetto. The FIB sent two Special Agents, who I'm sure don't fall among "Special Officers" because they weren't from the High Command or a tactical division. I called an admin and the Curator of FIB John Spectre responded saying that anyone above the rank "special agent" in FIB is considered as a special officer to enter ghetto. After this conversation, I was informed that only two special officers were required, not three, and that there had been no punishments for only two special agents entering the ghetto rather than three. This major misunderstanding amongst the administrative team shouldn't be made public because it would just confuse people and prevent them from taking leadership positions like it has with me.

Second question I answered was the question" Can your twink be in another sphere" This question said another sphere as in LI,SAHP or FIB as it stated another instead of opposite. I have been in multiple Grand Roleplay leadersip interviews and never have i been informed that being in other sphere of your orginization is not allowed only the opposite sphere isnt allowed. If the curators meant opposite sphere of your orginization i would have said no and they did ask that question after from what i remember. This shows lack of admin knowlegde as well as the lack of attention admins are putting into the future of leaderships and destroys my trust of leaders being pickep fairly. This is not even a misundertandming this is just pure carelesness and should never happen from any curator.
Almost every leader in the city has told me around the time that lots of Admins will vouch for Chanush and he will get leadership regardless how good i do, I did not believe them until the interview and I'm starting to slightly believe it from these lame reasons I've gotten from the curators.

Therefore, if the interview footage is still available, I respectfully ask that the Senior Administrators check it to ensure that the proper decision was made. I appreciate you reading my complaint.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Complaint is Made Late, Nothing can be Done at this Point since admins only need to Hold the Proof of Interview for 48 Hours, Next time Make sure To File a Complaint Right after the Interview time or at least in time to be Able to Review the Interview and the Proofs to Make a Decision Regarding the Incident and admins Decision it self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom