Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prince Binay
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 20, 2023
Time of violation
12:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ccekHSlxroI

Hussy rex

Player
Player
tell him to post full pov what he did before he did RDM at dept collector inside the gate tell him to provide full pov instead of half

Binay Bala

Your followers may not always be your fans
Player
tell him to post full pov what he did before he did RDM at dept collector inside the gate tell him to provide full pov instead of h
ok you provide full pov bro and why you mention prents

Hussy rex

Player
Player
wow now u trying to trick that's great 👍 don't provide full pov just crop and post the one where we fight but don't post the RDM thing which u did before to my friend on dept collector gate

mubarak

Player
Player
tell him to provide full pov he did RDM to me and my friend gave me revive main thing is he killed me in dept collector gate inside there is little red zone inisde of dept collecter so thats not our fault he did RDM and we dont have POV because of Lag on system if he want to prove things just tell him to provide full pov its cropped video after shooting me

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
tell him to provide full pov he did RDM to me and my friend gave me revive main thing is he killed me in dept collector gate inside there is little red zone inisde of dept collecter so thats not our fault he did RDM and we dont have POV because of Lag on system if he want to prove things just tell him to provide full pov its cropped video after shooting me
Doesn't Matter! Just because your enemy/fellow player breaks rule doesn't mean you can do it.
You are not supposed to Insult someone's parents, Enjoy a 1 week Ban.
Further the guy posted did mixing, so its a Mute.

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Accepted

ID 247073 will get punished for GR 3.2

ID 241345 will get punished for mixing / FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom