Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinna Surya

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Surya
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:+5:30
4. Average online per day:8-14
5. Your Discord:Chinna Surya#2069
6. Your Nickname: Chinna Surya
7. Your ID:126487
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Let's start with my experience

From Crime Side

* Ballas - x3 Under Deputy

* Vagos - x2 Under Deputy& x1 Event captain

*Mara Bunta-x2 Under Deputy

*Families-Deputy,x3 Under Deputy& x1 Warlord

*Bloods-x1 Warlord& x1 Event captain

2. I want to become the leader of Marabunta Grande for the following reason:

2(a) I want to become a leader of Marabunta Grande, I can lead the gang in the best way I would like to improve the RP on the criminal side, and I will invite the best experience people to the gang and I will lead them in the best way I can lead the gang in the best way because I got experience by leading the gang as a leader & deputy I want to make Marabunta Grande on top and I want to show good activity without a rule break.

2(b) I was HC in all ORG's I hosted a lot of event's and controlled Fort Zancudo also and this
is the chance that I can move my self from HC to Lead and show my power to all from Marabunta Grande and LEO's gonna stop their breathe If I step in as Marabunta Grande Lead

2(c)And final everyone one has a past story and me to as the same from Marabunta Grande when I was new to city I usually look only Marabunta Grande in Ghetto but no other in between Marabunta Grande taking many vacation's I can solve this by taking Marabunta Grande Lead And I can prove myself too by Making Marabunta Grande ON TOP!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
->Now a days all gang's are losing their confidence in turf's I can make 100% turf with no rulebreaks
->By expanding RP with Leo's in situation like where is setten as a RP
like ( Store's and Illegal situation where we need to allow to negotiate with cop's
-> actively participating in events.
-> getting 100% turf.
-> By negotiating with Leo`s in hostage situations, Gun Store Robbery, and Store robberies.
-> Regularly committing robberies in the ghetto/highway without breaking a single rule, with proper RP.
-> Hiring people for Graffiti, And doing actively.
-> Participating in every event, such as Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid, AND Participating in every event, such as - -> Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application!

Ansh69

Player
Player
lol once check the punishment history then give traitors doesnt deserve to be leaders

KaaZaa

We dont have GODS,when we meet at irl streets dogs
Player
I know him, was good assistant. Always in ghetto, this guy is good for leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom